• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good stuff ATL South @ Pound 4

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Juan you are too pro.

Good stuff at pound 4.
You're #1 in our hearts.
Can't wait to see your matches.

Dr.PP is an obvious beast.

Linguini!
Emilio!
^_^ Well done sir!

Gville group:
I haven't seen where y'all placed yet but I know y'all were sick.

Getcha shoutouts out.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I cant say much for myself in singles, but i can say i think we did pretty well in teams =)

Wish we could have got the south up to that #1 spot over mango and lucky but didnt get the chance cause ss/drain are pretty good haha. We had some epic sets and i cant wait to watch all the hype that was recorded. <3 Nc Catfish and ATL South

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Dr. PeePee's and Lozr's teams matches were so clutch. On game 5 against Hax and Darc, I had a seizure, I had a heart attack, and my mind exploded all at the same time. You guys were WAY TOO GOOD. Good stuff to Hungrybox... I was so impressed to see him take Mango to game 5 in winners finals... and then destroyed his fox in grand finals. Hbox, just keep learning from those recorded matches. You will beat Mango next time, I can feel it.

Dr. PeePee... you're too **** good. Top 10 is ****ing ridiculous.

Good stuff to everyone else. Props to Fullmetal and Chaddd making it to round 3 pools. Good stuff to all the other people in GA who went to Pound. I saw your pools and they were **** :/

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good stuff Hbox. 2nd at Pound is nothing to be ashamed of, even though I know you would have wanted to win it.

LoZR, good stuff in teams. Catfish is too dang good. =)

@South: I almost made us look better by placing one spot higher, but I decided that squandering would be more fun(leaving out a lot of details obviously). Top 10 overall suits me just fine though haha.

I'll do better next time!

Top Bottom