• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good strats vs a camping Sheik?

Ensee

Smash Ace
My friend plays as Sheik and all he does now is run away and needle me from the ends of the stages. Any approach I try always fails because he rolls all the way over to other side when I get near him. I've tried mindgaming him into a trap by running at him then wavedashing back to see if he'll roll, but he just keeps throwing needles and doesn't roll unless I get right up to him. Are there any really good strategies for approaching this? It's annoying and I hate it :mad: .

0rion

Smash Journeyman
U gotta force em into clo$e quarter$ combat or Ganon'$ white bread is toa$t!

Unload your ar$enal of timed aerial techinque$. I mean $how her no mercy an don't let up. Plu$, if u manage to grab her fling her $orry tra$h in the air with combo aerial linker$ for big damage.

But your real major problem is when u aren't predicting where $heik will evade to. If you u$e a $ma$h attack or if u use Ganon'$ down B in the direction $he retreat$ to, then you'll throw her game off and ba$ically you'll have the match in the bag. Try memorizing her eva$ion pattern cuz.

Not exactly the be$t Ganon u$er there is, but I own veteran $heik player$ with ea$e.

Linguini

Smash Master
Walk, dont run, up to the sheik and u-air him, sheild if he throws needles while you are going towards him and u-air out of sheild.
It really is that simple.

Top Bottom