• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good stages for Peach

Zmorris94

Smash Cadet
I'm trying to help my friend learn the game/some peach and she asked what stages work well for her. I don't know that much about stages for her.

Lift

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chaos4Livez
Most of the time large stages such as Dreamland and Delfino are really good for you, as well as Smashville because of the moving platform because platforms make d-smash overall better. FoD is also extremely good for peach as it has a high ceiling and the shifting platforms improves d-smash. Vs Falcon and Spacies Final Destination is the best stage for Peach as she can chain grab them from around 40 to 100%. Avoid stages like Green Hill and Yoshi`s Story because it`s platform is rarely in a good place for d-smash and even Warioware isn`t horrible as you can get early kills with f-throw.

Manaconda

Smash Apprentice
Green Hill Zone has a relatively high ceiling and horizontal blast zones very close to the stage, right? That sounds like a good deal against Fox and other characters that tend to kill more off the top, considering Peach gets more kills off the sides.

Manaconda

Smash Apprentice
Vs Falcon and Spacies Final Destination is the best stage for Peach as she can chain grab them from around 40 to 100%.
I just thought I'd clarify this by saying that in PM, Peach's CG on all fast fallers can be performed from 0%. Her PM uthrow happens to have a greater base knockback (I assume). The drawback is that the CG ends at earlier percents (much further than what is required to kill with fthrow), so you'll have to actually 'play Smash' to land your kill.

It's a nerf but it's one I kind of like.

Top Bottom