• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good stages for Meta Knight

What stages does Meta Knight benefit from?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yσנιмιтѕυ

Sm4sh Modder / Graphic Design
NNID
yojimitsu
A topic that's been on my mind recently, and I can't seem to find any consistent picks from Meta Knight mains on this. That said, what are your preferred stages, and why?

If you can, please be very thorough in your explanation as I'll be adding whatever input you guys have to my 'knowledge base' of research I've been doing on this character as a whole. Later on once I have some completed notes, I want to post a guide to the more unknown aspects of Meta Knight and some possible exploits he can have in certain situations (i.e. ledge-slip grab gimps, stage-floor friction data).

Also if there's a stage I've left out of the poll, it's probably because it's not tournament legal in my scene, feel free to comment on those stages as well.

I have much yet to learn.

-Mr. T

Jamurai

Victory is my destiny
NNID
Jamurai92
I'm interested in this as well, I don't know much about stages in general, but I do know that Halberd and Delfino are great for MK because they have low ceilings, which means REALLY early shuttle loop kills, and ez Uthrow dispatches at high %s. Halberd especially because it has a really low ceiling in every form, Delfino varies.

Also there's this stage strategy thread you may not be aware of if you want ideas for certain matchups, and the up throw kill % thread gives some idea of how low the ceiling is on each stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom