• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Sonic Stages...

Browny

Smash Hater
i always play on smashville as much as possible. the floating platform is the perfect height for a n-air out of spin-dash and has enough flat ground to work in sonics favour (unlike battlefield) while still not favouring campers (like FD)

Kiro13

Smash Cadet
Anything that has a flat surface and platforms above it because sonic is good with keeping up with his enemies underneath the stage and will be able to juggle people when they are on platforms while you can attack from below.

Arde

Smash Rookie
Any stage with lots of flat surface, perhaps a platform to avoid projectile campers, and definitely ledges with solid walls are a must since one of Sonic's main kills are from gimping people's recoveries.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Close sides are a NO-NO for Sonic. Sonic need's room for gimp kills, and his ridiculous recovery really makes far edges a god send for Sonic.

SonicSSJX the Hedgehog

Smash Apprentice
i always play on smashville as much as possible. the floating platform is the perfect height for a n-air out of spin-dash and has enough flat ground to work in sonics favour (unlike battlefield) while still not favouring campers (like FD)
I hate Smashville as Sonic, when I use the Spring to attack my opponents, that moving platform always gets in my way. And that never happens when I do that on stages such as FD.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
I hate smashville and battlefield. The only stage that I really like is FD and Bridge of Eldin.

J18

Smash Journeyman
out of all the neutral stages i like smashville, fd, and the yoshi one. battlefield has too many platforms for me and not enough space

SonicSSJX the Hedgehog

Smash Apprentice
You only hate Smashville for lack of being able to rack up percentages with the springboard?

Really?
Yes, it blocks my combo abilities, but not only with the Spring, with everything else too.

I can do Battle Field, and that's because the platforms don't move.

Rotimer

Smash Cadet
I really like Sky World (i think it is on the list now, maybe). On the bottom level, getting a back throw or down throw spike where your opponent hits the chained floating cloud means instagib for most other (Tlink, Kirby ect).

that and you can break the stage to prevent a save (ike cries at sky world).

Top Bottom