• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Samus streamers?

vidal123

Smash Rookie
hi, i want to know if i can find Samus players on Twitch.tv, so i could train looking at their matches or practice live.

if you can post their names here it would be appreciated.

Smash Journeyman
HugS is also sometimes on www.twitch.tv/mang0 and www.twitch.tv/thehouseofswag, while Darrell sometimes shows up on www.twitch.tv/bleufoxxt. Plup is often on www.twitch.tv/20gx or www.twitch.tv/wizzzrobe, and very rarely on his own channel (www.twitch.tv/plups); he's mostly playing Sheik now, but he usually seems happy to answer (good) Samus questions.

If you want low/mid-level Samus streamers (just to talk about Samus or w/e), there's www.twitch.tv/seodoth, www.twitch.tv/mau_253, and me (www.twitch.tv/algebra123230).

If you want to watch tournaments that have Samus players...

HugS will often be at Socal weekend locals (which, right now, just means Mayhem: www.twitch.tv/macdsmash.)
Darrell (and ycz6) show up to Norcal tournaments, so he might be at www.twitch.tv/showdownsmash, www.twitch.tv/spartansmashleague, and www.twitch.tv/smashatberkeley.
Plup and Pi (if they ever play Samus again) are usually at Central Florida tournaments on www.twitch.tv/gamingknights1 on Tuesday evenings.
Duck is in Michigan, so he'd be on www.twitch.tv/meleeitonme or www.twitch.tv/umsmash.
Cyr and Fauster are French, so they'll usually be on www.twitch.tv/lefrenchmelee.

Last edited:

cisyphus

Smash Ace
I've invested in streaming stuff, but it'll be a while before it arrives. Once it does, though, I'll stream on twitch.tv/cisyphus or twitch.tv/zerotodeath

I'm not the best Samus at all, but definitely on the come-up and it'll be cool to have a community around to help me improve :)

Top Bottom