• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

good peach strat

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
yeah so I was playing my friend's peach yesterday and something became quite clear after a few games.

Ganon's Fsmash ***** peach

so many uses and it seems that peach cant do too much about it to punish either. it spaces from a shield grab or a djc nair

has anyone else realized this and exploited it?

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
Huh? Well ganon's Fsmash is amazing in the first place, it works especially well when you use it with a pivot. You know what i mean? When you dash-dance then press the A button right when ganon is changing directions and you preform the Fsmash instead of the dash attack. It is great for catching someone off-guard who is chasing you.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I don't really see the value in this, if you whif and she isn't in a shield, you're going to get punished, and if she's in a shield, it's not going to break it unless she's really low, and she'll just run away. Can you explain clearer?

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
Ya i know what you mean, it's not especially good or anything, his idea *points at linkmastersword* ya i really would only use it if they are pursuing you, and then you can turn around and use use it in a pivot.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I actually take most of my post back, because I've only played against a competent peach TWICE in non-friendlies, and possibly only 10 times in friendlies (AlphaZealot doesn't want me to know the match up :p)

@fats - Could you still be more specific on its uses please, i'm drawing a blank, which I haven't done since I was 13. (buh-dam chshhhh)

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
just use it at certain times when you would normally go for an ftilt and see what happens. also its good if the peach is trying to shield grab you after a fair.

And I can't recall really getting punished too bad for using it... oh well. its just really satisfying connecting with that attack

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
good theory. but not as good as it may seem. use it to punish predictable things like when she is nairing ground level. It is a great killer but peach cant punish well spaced anything from ganon.

sidebar: Sparx, pm me. I would like to play sometime. I know my crew is willing to play new people. I live in Richmond so im not that far away.

Top Bottom