• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Partners for Ganon?

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
As people have said, anyone with a good, spammable projectile is a nice partner for Ganon. I think Link and Pit are two of his best partners, but anyone that racks of damage really well is a great partner as well, due to Ganon's redic KO potential.

Adapt

Smash Lord
Zamus + Ganon is a great combo
Zamus is fast, agile, and can stun opponents to allow the slower Ganon to finish them

Downsmash Stun + neutral B (warlock punch) ftw!
KO at like 30% from the middle of FD on mario I believe

Spazz_Man

Smash Rookie
Zelda is actually a nice combo to Ganon, even with team atk on. Spam Dinn's fire to rack up dmg , then when they get mad and come at you, use Ganon to blow them away with aerials or smash/punch.

GreyWolfii

Smash Cadet
well me and a ike user had a good 7 hit combo goinon...i forgot what exactly he was doin but i was sure thunderstormin the elle outta fox and falco while he was doin it lol....man i was we recorded that

Sliq

Smash Master
Any character that can build up damage quickly and easily is Ganon's best friend, since Ganon has all the KO potential the tean will need.

kaminari

Smash Rookie
I can't stop laughing at the fact that half of you guys call it the MURDER PUNCH.

Falcon...Puuunch!

Smash Cadet
I find Falco and Luigi to be good compliments to Gannondorf. Falco for obviously spamming lasers and reflector, and Luigi because he's a quick striker that can rack up damage as opposed to Gannnondorf's strength.

piffman2

Smash Apprentice
Is R.O.B. any good? My friend mains him and we're thinking about becoming a team

RobertZombie

Smash Cadet
best teammate???

A good IC player

Let the Ice Climbers separate rack up damage and pester while you finish them off or thunderstorm and go crazy lolz just avoid hitting nana (its harder than you think)

the tactic worked for me on a few friendlies.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i play bowser/ganon combo, both have rediculous k.o. potential but don't 1v1 very well, but u get someone caught in that fire breath and ganon is around, lol im sorry but its lights out, well anyways, it works pretty well for me.

Gymn

Smash Cadet
Gannon and Lucario

Oddly enough, the best team ive ever seen is a lucario and gannon team. Lucario's ability to be stronger as his damage increases makes him a good sheild and his good air ability and large sweet spot make him good in the air far away from the stage. Gannon's strength can compliment off lucario's amazing air combos. Thats just my opinion of course. Im sure there are thousands of others but thats just to list a few :chuckle:

Top Bottom