• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good partner?

Vysaga

Smash Rookie
well, me and my friend are entering a team tourny on sunday at our local game store. he uses link, and i've been trying to find a character that compliments Link's strengths, but i havnt found anything yet(although Gannondorf worked pretty well, and I have a feeling ZS samus would be good as well, although he had to go home before I could try it)

any suggestions?

DireklianCliff

Smash Cadet
I think Marth might be a good partner for you. Marth has the quickness to keep foes off you long enough for you to ready attacks, and he himself is fast enough to get out of the way for you to get your hits off. I haven't done many team battles, but that may be a solution for you. Maybe someone else could help you out more than I did...

Vysaga

Smash Rookie
Ah, i'll have to try that when he comes over tomarrow

Thank you

D

Deleted member

me and my brother use Link and Kirby and we just try to keep it 1v1 lol

plus the link and kirby's chain release 2v1 combo is super easy because link's claw shot

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Metaknight....Links recovery sucks and metaknight could fly out and help maybe....

Plus metaknight can gimp...something link can't do well but still can do (THANK YOU GALE GUARDING)

Top Bottom