• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

good metaknight combo

MKGeo

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone. Ive been searching through these forums trying to improve my meta knight game and its been a huge help (specially the regular a attack to smash down a) but i just like to post a nice little combo i figured out (i dont think anyones posted it). anyway it works best at low percentages and it starts out of the shuttle loop. attack out of the shuttle loop, short hop Nair to Fair. if done right youll catch em in the face with the attack and then hop up and Nair almost instantly which will knock em right into the sweet spot for Fair. GL

MKGeo

Smash Rookie
is that another one that only works at low percents because i can never hit anything after the Utilt/Usmash because of the knockback.

Ammeren

Smash Apprentice
Some of the followups to that Utilt after the dash attack could be:
-Another up tilt/up smash
-tornado
-Up B
-FTilt
-Sh --> Uair
-Or even down B =D

Top Bottom