• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Luck, Everybody!

Wraith

Smash Rookie
Just wanted to wish everybody good luck at the Gamestop tournaments tonight! I don't expect to win, as I've only played the game a few hours at a friend's house, but I'm pretty sure that some SWF member will. If not, i'm very dissappointed in all of you! :laugh:

Anyways, while this IS my first post, I have been a member for about... 9 months. And I wish I had been more of a member to these forums, but time presses! So, you'll be seeing me around more on these forums!

I look forward to owning (and getting owned by) you soon! :)

Umandsf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Umandsf
3DS FC
3927-0812-7458
Switch FC
SW-0595-8375-5017
I feel kind of torn. I don't really want to win the tournament because if I do, I have to drop out of a tournament the following weekend, and if I win that, I have to leave the Smash Wars. Here's to me winning tonight and not bothering to show up for the second round.

Top Bottom