• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GOOD For Glory players

Top Boss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PizzaMonkey24
3DS FC
2449-5103-4580
>for glory
>good
choose one

Zelfox

Smash Rookie
I think people are a bit harsh towards for glory. I mean yeah there are bad players as well. But 60% of the time of my for glory sessions I find a pretty good player or at the very least of the same skill.

I've had a ton of good replays I saved. But I play on the 3ds so all those videos are just gone after an update. *shrugs*

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
I think people are a bit harsh towards for glory. I mean yeah there are bad players as well. But 60% of the time of my for glory sessions I find a pretty good player or at the very least of the same skill.

I've had a ton of good replays I saved. But I play on the 3ds so all those videos are just gone after an update. *shrugs*
After all the dlc, replays will have a place in this world

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
You did not read that wrong. Most For Glory players don't know what they are doing, but sometimes we get really talented players online. Share your GOOD For Glory player stories and how they impressed you!

Here i fight a good Falcon player

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wrfT5Hn5E4
Not to knock the player, but he should've walked off Dair you several times.

The guy has good patience though!

Top Bottom