• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good day, Smashboards!

Tullies

Smash Rookie
Hello guys! My name is Tullies! I play Super Smash Brothers and Pokemon competitively and I love doing it! I am always down to take challengers and I am always down to take challenges from other people! I have fought a few big names like Inferno Omni, Chibo, and Max Ketchum so I hope I am a challenge to you too!

I have always enjoyed Super Smash Brothers, from 64-smash 4 but when I got really competitive was at the end of brawl and the beginning of 4. 64 and melee were fun, but I thought the mechanics and how the engine runs in brawl and 4 suited me the most! I have always loved the community and I am finally getting involved so I'll make use of it! Thank you for reading this!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Top Bottom