• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good/bad stages for Pitt?

Ringedge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ringedge
This has probably been discussed before in detail, and if it has please link the thread to me. But anyways, I am pretty new to playing Pitt and was wondering what his good and bad stages are. I found a thread discussing this pinned but it said it was taken down.

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
I think Battlefield/Miiverse are good stages for him.

WEEGEEplus1

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2398-7575-3158
Pretty much stages like battlefield or smashville, y'know stages with platforms. Pit's up smash can reach through the platform so you can get them from below and Pit's ariel game is good which platforms help with.

AviaRy

Smash Cadet
NNID
robobondi
Like other have said, Pit does best when he can camp below platforms & just juggle with Uair and Usmash.
For starters, try battlefield, lylat (or dreamland if that's a starter), and smashville. Lylat is a slightly more risky pick, however, as it's very easy to SD with Pit's upB if you angle it incorrectly.

It's probably best to ban FD and T&C in order to get the stages with no/high platforms out of the way.

Choosing a counterpick is a little harder. If dreamland is a counterpick, you could always go with that because its so similar to battlefield (3 platform layout still benefits pit). If Halberd is legal, it can be pit's most powerful counterpick because of how easy it is to juggle from beneath the central platform & because of the low ceiling.

Top Bottom