• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Alt For a Kirby Player?

Hakkat

Smash Apprentice
Just got PM

Amazing...it's all I can say...well not all I can go into further detail of why it's the best fighting game I've ever played, but you get the point

So, my sister is a Kirby player who loves to spam hammers and rock attacks everytime she plays...but Kirby is not in PM yet. What is a good alt for a mindless Kirby player? I think Jigglypuff but not sure

9bit_alt

Banned via Warnings
Bowser has a similar Down-B thing, Jigglypuff has the multiple air jumps, and DDD has a hammer :)

Hakkat

Smash Apprentice
Alright, Thanks =D

She says Kirby is cute and that's one reason (the main one) that she plays him xD

Those are good alts, and yeah she really wanted someone with a hammer xD so yeah, thanks! =D I hope she will give them a shot...and I totally forgot about Bowser's Down-B! Thanks for reminding me!

Top Bottom