• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goku PM: Need help with a Pac edit

Beckhamdaboss

Smash Cadet
Hi, I am trying to work on Calikings Goku to make it fit better in PM using Brawlbox v0.68b. I've been attempting to edit Gokus Up-B. The problem is it cannot reverse so if i go off stage facing off stage I can rarely make it back on stage due to me not being able to grab the ledge. Does anyone know how to edit the move so I can reverse it in mid air? or add the ability to grab the ledge while facing the opposite direction? Thanks!

PepsiforPizza1895

Smash Cadet
I made a Project M version of Calikingz's Goku PSA that's still in WIP. If you want I can give the files to you via private so you can try it yourself

PepsiforPizza1895

Smash Cadet
Dropbox is giving me a hassle rn so I don't think I can upload it tonight however I can give a list of changes I did for him

*Attributes changed to be mostly similar to PM Lucario
*Dash-Dancing added
*USmash should connect better (I'm still working on it)
*Nair changed to sex kick (Freezes game on last frame again it's a WIP)
*Uair has PM Lucas end lag

*Keep in mind it's still a WIP as there's a lot left to be done

PM666

Smash Cadet
What attributes do I have to edit to make PSAs faster and more PM friendly?

Top Bottom