• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goku For Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
Who better to be in a fighting game then the champion of Galaxies, and the afterlife. He'd be different then most charcters because he can fly, and well he's just the ****. Now, I know many of you are thinking that's great, but he wasn't on any Nintendo games. Wrong.
Games he appeared in:
Dragon Ball: Advance Adventure
Dragon Ball GT: Transformation
Dragon Ball Z: Collectible Card Game
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors
Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy Of Goku
Dragon Ball Z : The Legacy Of Goku 2

Only real problem with him is that Sakurai doesn't want anime charcters in the game, and unfortunately he was in one, but if that wasn't present he'd so be awesome.

Goku:
Goku from Dragon Ball Z would be without doubt a perfect addition to SSBB. Like Sonic they would have to slow him down tremendously, and make hiim considerably weaker. They could also either make him jump high and make him a slow faller to simulate his flying abilities, or let him be able to hover.
Moveset:
A: Right fisted punch.
AA: 1,2 punch combo.
AAA: 1,2 punch ending with a roundhouse kick.
A Repeatedly: 1,2 punch with roundhouse kick, then high speed combination of punches/kicks.
NAIR: Kick in the air.
DAIR: Dashing to the ground slamming his fist into the ground with a small shockwave.
< >AIR: Strong Punch or a spinning round house.
Dash A: Full charge headbutt.
B: Ki Blast.
< > B: Kamehameha
Down B: Transform to SSJ Goku.
Up B: Dragon Fist.
U Smash: Super Dragon Fist.
F Smash: Super Kamehameha.
D Smash: Smashes fist in the ground causing a medium sized shockwave.
Brawl ATK: Spirit Bomb.
U Throw: Grabs them by the throat, throws them in the air and fires multiple ki blast.
D Throw: Bear hugs them and suplexes them.
< > Throw: Grabs them and pulls them towards him and then punches them in the face at full force.
Taunt: Makes a thumbs up and smiles at the screen.
Win: Hops on the flying nimbus and smiles at the making two thumbs up at the screen with a huge grin.

SSJ Goku Moveset:
Same as normalgoku, but attacks would do 1.5x more damage.

Rash

Smash Ace
I'd take the "other" Goku over this one for Brawl. As much as I enjoy DBZ, I think the franchise should just stick to its own games. Besides, it's not like it's easy to balance out a character like SSJ Goku with all of the other roster characters, considering he has a power level of 500 million or whatever the hell it is.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
wasn't there a thread about this already? seriously though as much as I like goku(the saiyan)and i'm not tryin' to put your hopes down but there's no chance that he will make it to brawl. thread closed

parrothead

Smash Lord
Kinniku Suguru (a.k.a. King Muscle): Hey, administrators! Before y'all lock this topic, let me give Goku what I can do!

*Kinniku Suguru quickly uses these moves against Goku*

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
Seth 'White Fox' read the post. I know anime/manga/tv charcters won't be in it. And Goku has been on a Nintendo console many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom