• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Going to start casting Smash matches- any classic games to start with?

MajiNfraze

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=4750]Going to start casting Smash matches- any classic games to start with?[/drupal]

Good evening Smash community!

As a multi-game and multi-platform competitive/tournament gamer over the last 10 years, I've seen a lot of games come and go, and sometimes great communities get crapped on by large communities.

One of the most glaring examples of this is the Smash community. While not the largest community, the Smash community has some of the warmest and friendliest players of all, and yet they are continually snubbed from the professional scene.

If the Halo, CoD, WoW and LoL guys can get casted, so should the Smash players! (Of course SCBW/SC2 is casted as it is by far the biggest pro game at the moment)

I've just gotten started casting SC2, and I'd love to throw some Smash matches up on youtube or Twitch.TV.

Does anyone have any suggestions for classic matches? Ones that come down to the the wire, showcase great tech/mindgames, or in general are just thrilling to watch?

Matches need to be good quality, so I don't think I'll be able to do the "Rest heard round the world" since the video is such crap.

Melee or Brawl is fine, Melee tends to have better examples of tech skill, but I <3 Brawl as well.

Send links/vids to CrownlessGaming@gmail.com and I'll get started!

Thanks all!

Jasou

Smash Ace
Lol, I have a noobie question. What's casting?

and I definitely have a lot of good matches, most of them being Dr.PeePee though because he is my favorite player.

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Excellent idea! E-Mail sent.

Please tell us when you upload the matches on YouTube/Twitch! Thanks :)!

Top Bottom