• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Going to florida for some days

shiseiten

Smash Cadet
I'm a spanish smasher, and I'm going to florida for some days from the 18 december to 3 january, and I'd like to battle some of the florida smashers, like shiz, :p

I'm passing through Tampa, Ocala, and mabye Miami. Please answer me when ever you can, people

See ya;)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i'll be down during that time roughly you could even stay over my house and smash all night with the other locals (lambchops[?!?], linguini, green mario, etc) assuming that

A: You're not gonna be stealing ****

but more importantly

B: you're not a loser

shiseiten

Smash Cadet
i'll be down during that time roughly you could even stay over my house and smash all night with the other locals (lambchops[?!?], linguini, green mario, etc) assuming that

A: You're not gonna be stealing ****

but more importantly

B: you're not a loser
That sounds great ^^. I've seen you in vids, it'l be nice to pay against all you :p.

BTW, dont worry. I wouldn't steel to somebody that let's me stay in his house. Thats nothing to worry, I swear;). And also, dont worry about being a looser, although I may loose a lot over there xD. But I know all the stuff. Shffl's, wdash, shinestuff, mindgme, DI, and all those kind of things. I'm not a bad player :p.

PDT: I'm still not sure when I'm going to tampa, I have to check that. I'll tell you whenever I know it

shiseiten

Smash Cadet
Ok let's see. In terms of going, I would arrive the 18th afternoon, and stay hat night in XIF's house. And according to my tickets, I would leave miami in train the 20th in the morning. The thing is, that I need to stay one more day over there. Could I stay with somebody else for the 19th night? If not, please answer, so I can change My tickets as soon as possible. Thanks ;)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
and Rohins is leaving next month.

So we need some huge smash fest during the break to get everyone together.

Top Bottom