• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 Going to EVO for Second Time

Mr. G&W

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mr.G-W
3DS FC
4725-7944-0757
Switch FC
SW-1951-5696-0402
After a huge failure with Super Smash Bros. Melee in 2013, I'm going to EVO to compete in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I have used a bunch of characters to practice online in For Glory 1-on-1 matches, as well as Training modes. Unfortunately, I don't really call myself that strong a player. I mean, I am experienced, but I still have a feeling I may not get past the qualifying rounds. Can anyone give any advice on what to be aware of?

ArcDawn

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1993-8333-6433
After a huge failure with Super Smash Bros. Melee in 2013, I'm going to EVO to compete in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I have used a bunch of characters to practice online in For Glory 1-on-1 matches, as well as Training modes. Unfortunately, I don't really call myself that strong a player. I mean, I am experienced, but I still have a feeling I may not get past the qualifying rounds. Can anyone give any advice on what to be aware of?
Don't get hit

Top Bottom