• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Going to a Doubles Tournament Tomorrow @ Play N Trade

FAILchion-

OH HE'S SO PRINGLES
The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
Nothing too serious, i.e. Team Attack on. Since I don't expect too many (good) people and Team Attack is on, I think it'll be safe to play it as Capt. Falcon. My others will be Wario, Wolf (great spacing), and Snake. But do you guys have quick suggestions for doubles with Capt. Falcon? I appreciate it. ^^

Roager

Smash Ace
I dunno. My friend and I tried to do a Pika/Falcon team. Not too bad, but not great. Works okay. other than that, I'd guess that... Marth would probably be a good teammate. He just seems like a good team player overall.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
i dont know either.i dont have much team exp. id say you should build up damage and let the other person kill your opponet off. if there is ever 2 vs 1 you could grab and let your partner c-stick them or something, or keep them stuck in a grab (you and your opponet get on each side and take turns graabing your opponet) i dont know if thats legal though. i find mario to be a good falcon partner too

Lionman

Smash Champion
Tank the highest tier using your speed and let your friend to kill the other, and help him if he have problems

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
i was playing alot of double last night as Falcon, the thing for doubles is to be annoying, just abuse your running speed by getting in little hits , your partner should do the rest. Just be that one guy that the opponents want to KO badly.

chewyy

Smash Ace
idk, maybe someone strong, because falcon (at least mine) has trouble killing. As in, the kill moves are hard to land. C-Falc + G-dorf sounds amazing. :)

btw, I'm going to be trying to make the doubles tourny. :colorful:

what's the entrance fee?

Top Bottom