• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GoFundMe to send Hyuga to Syndicate 2016 in Europe

Purpledebo

Smash Cadet
LINK TO THE GOFUNDME PAGE: https://www.gofundme.com/HyugaToSyndicate?rcid=d521672c536711e6b3ccbc764e065880

Smasher "Katy B" and a bunch of other European smashers decided to make a GoFundMe page to send Hyuga to Syndicate 2016 in Europe

for those who can't click the link, here is the description of the page:

I'm Katy B, a Smash WiiU player who has been playing Smash 4 since its release.

I am raising money to get Hyuga to attend & compete in 'Syndicate 2016' located in Europe’s Netherlands (Holland), one of the biggest international European tournaments.

With Europe having had Japanese and American players attending tournaments, I thought it was time to do something new. Why not try to get a Mexican player?

Hyuga is a Mexican Smash 4 player that has been competing a lot in the US lately, having many great results. He has showed the world that Toon Link is no character to be slept on after Mr.R warned everyone about him when he first visited Mexico.

Hyuga is currently seen in a negative light due what happened recently. However even with the problem being resolved between the parties, Hyuga’s image is still damaged. I think it will do Hyuga good to show him that not everyone hates him and to give him a second chance. This is also a reason I want to do this Donation drive.

The money raised will be used for making arrangements for Hyuga to attend 'Avalon' (a Dutch national tournament series) on the 3rd of september and 'Syndicate' that will take place from September 10th - September 11th. The funds will have a deadline up until August 31st.

Once the goal has been reached, no more money will be collected.

Thank you for reading and your support.

For those who don't want/ can't donate, i'd really appreciate it if you share this link. every bit helps

thank you for reading this post, and please do not witchhunt eachother or Hyuga in the comments

Top Bottom