• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Godzilla Themed Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchMageDiablo

Smash Cadet
So I decided to build a team of perfect IV monsters to play through ORAS with, I decided to go with a theme for fun and create godzilla monsters. What do you think of my choices?

Godzilla - Feraligator
Mothra - Volcarona
Ghidora- Hydreigon
Gamera - Carracosta
Rodan - Aerodactyl
Destroyah - Haxorous

Not exactly a competitive team but I figure it will be fun to play though the game with them. I have a shiny Haxorous so instead of breeding him im just gonna try using him at lvl 75 hopefully he'll just rampage lol.

Edit: I just read the RMT rules (did'nt know what RMT meant until i read it lol), this is'nt meant as an RMT post as I have no intention of making this a competitive team, its more of a rate my nicknames post lol

Last edited:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
This thread is a bit down the page and hasn't been posted in in about a month so I'm not faulting you for missing it, but I'd recommend just sticking with the Pokemon General Discussion thread for stuff like this. Even if not intended as an RMT, I don't know that it merits its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom