• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gobble gobble mutha F**kas!

darkshy

Smash Ace
I want to wish all of the south atlanticans (?) a very happy thanksgiving and my you eat, sleep, and smash to your hearts content! Oh yeah! My family cooks better then everyone elses here so don't bother saying you had the best feast :chuckle:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I purposefully did not make this topic so I could gank first in the topic when it was created... O.O

HAPPY TURKEY DAY *****ES

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thanks for the sentiment, and I eat well enough thank you very much.
Wow, Gerbil, that's really fast first post hoggin.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Blame Alpha >.> I was cleaning the bathroom, and I heard my AIM thingy ping. so I came in here, refreshed the page and there this thread was :p

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Mine kicked ***. I starved myself all day long just so I can eat that meal (we ate ours late because people want to arrive late >.< late = 5:30)

5 slices of turkey
8 slices of ham
4 rolls
3 helpings (larger than servings noobs) of mashed potatos
too many spoonfuls of corn (this isn't good lol)
like 2 dozen black olives
2 pieces of CORN BREADDDDDDDDDDDDD

And soon to be some slices of Cheese Cake. >.>

*puts on Suit of Defense for when swarms of large hungry black people come in here and tell me I am pathetic for eating so little*

:p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
As long as you're trying to make up for that scrap you ate earlier, I'm fine with what you're doin. Alpha, you GA ppl are bottomless pits, and your smash is pretty good too.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
LMAO Alpha just got home from my house and he's already hungry again haha... that's too awesome.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's not fair, you can't really count it as part of a Thanksgiving dinner if you don't just eat it all at once. Kind of like the way you can't grab all of the first posts at once (gives the stink eye).

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Man I was told during Thanksgiving you eat all day long :p So all day after the turkey is served is free game :D

Even if it isn't a part of dinner, it's still really good haha.

And no I cannot land every first post... (thank goodness LOL, I'm getting bored of it :p)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Told by who? The good food part, so true. I almost had you on that first post here, I just sat there for a minute thinkin "he couldn't get this one too."

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
I went to 2 states ate came back ate some more smashed a little then ate again then came home then ate some more and tomorrow morning im gonna eat the scraps i have left over if i didnt eat all of my food

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I find Thanksgiving food to be bottom tier. I didn't eat much of that; I made a lot of different soups for myself, though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah, like you don't gorge yourself on Thanksgiving too lol. That's what this thread is for: reminding everyone to stuff your face on the holidays. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Top Bottom