• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

!!gnihcaorppA regnellahC Dark Star Bowser

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
Bowser's evil incarnation has entered the fray. It seems he wants revenge on his original...

So far the base idea for Dark Star Bowser is a lighter (albeit not by much), floatier, and more maneuverable Bowser. Dark Star Bowser IS made of a gaseous material after all.

DS Bowser's attacks also are a menagerie of varied tricks; multihit moves caused by harnessed Dark Star power, quick, light hitting attacks, to slow, hard hitting moves.

--Attributes--

Changelist to be added, after changes are finalized

--Dark Star Bowser Moveset Ideas--

SideB >B = Not Sure

DownB VB = Inhale: Dark Star Bowser starts to inhale, and the opponent is slowly brought closer along the sstage or in the air from wherever they are (allows for set ups).

UpB ^B = Sublimation: DSBowser retains part of his gassy origin, and floats his way back up after being knocked away (similar to ROB's.)

NeutralB B = Charge Punch(complete!): DS Bowser charges up a supa paunch. The damage and knockback scale with each B button press.

Fsmash = Dark Orb(semi complete!): DS Bowser holds an orb of complete darkness and hits the enemy multiple times, and shoots them away when he releases it.

Usmash = Dark Reach(complete!): DS Bowser raises his klaw, and with it a pulse of dark energy flows. The attack is multihit.

Dsmash = Not sure

Ftilt = Swipe(complete!): A quick swipe of DS Bowser's klaw.

Dtilt = Not sure.

Utilt = Not sure.

Dash Attack = MOVEIT: DS Bowser slides with his klaws outstretched, damaging and pushing anyone in his way out of it.

Aerials: These come last. As in, when ground moves/specials are done with.

At the moment, I'm still looking for input as to exactly what moves to use. I thought I'd get input from you guys because FFFFFF minds are better than 1. So, ideas gogogogo

Also, the PAC with USmash, FSmash, Neutral B, and Ftilt completed (well, fsmash is mostly completed):

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b9c80085ec73665fed24a2875c7fa58ee04e75f6e8ebb871

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Looks cool.

Except don't post when only 3 moes are done :/

And change the title, please. It's an eyesore.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I have an Up-B idea, how about a move that uses his Side-B animation and when he grabs them and goes flying up, make it be able to sweetspot the ledge and meteor smashes the opponet sort of like Ikes

Top Bottom