• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Smash Points Doesn't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyD-Pad

Smash Rookie
  • I was recently playing online, I was on the 3,1 million GSP
  • they put me in a match with a cancerous Wolf who spams his pistol
  • the problem was that he didn't remove the stage hazards
  • we were fighting on Tortimer Island and I got hit by a honeycomb and then with a spiny fruit and recovering from the water it's hard.
  • I lost 200,000 GSP sending me back to the 2,97 million GSP
  • next match was a Link and I beat him in the first match
  • I lost the second one and they put me on the 2,8 million GSP
  • I beat him twice in the next matches one with 2 stock and the last one with 3 stocks and I was again on the 2,9 million GSP
  • final game was a ROB and I lose once and again back to the 2.7 million GSP

At this point GSP doesn't determine if you're good or bad at the game, it's actually a bad ranking system, why the Smash team didn't ask the Splatoon team how to make a good ranking system? Sakurai doesn't know how his game works and he needs to fix, the only thing to fix For Glory mode was on implementing a ranking system but a real one like on Sapltoon not the GSP which doesn't work and if I wanted to play casually a free for all and with items then I'll be going to For Fun mode where my rank will not be affected if I win or lose.

Last edited:

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
You're echoing literally everyone's opinion on this board. Which has been openly expressed since launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom