• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitchy Chronicles

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Huh. Well, some people in this thread have written their stories in their posts, but I was already a writer before I'd joined here. I am not going to post it all again, so instead I think I'll post the link to it. I should be updating it regularly, but don't be surprised if I can lapse out for long periods of time. On that website there are thousands of those, I'll tell you that. :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5227847/1/Glitchy_Chronicles

Anyway, there you go. The story is about the glitches one can find in the Smash games. It is set during the Brawl tournament, but (lucky me/you) there should be a new chapter soon which will allow a return to Melee's glitches and such. The first chapter is just a prologue, so read it or skip it, your choice.

I do allow anonymous reviewing on my stor[ies], but I will immediately delete any inappropriate ones. Or, make your account there and leave a signed one, or you can just post here if you're lazy.

So, there we go. Ciao!

Top Bottom