• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitches

Supah Fly

Smash Cadet
1. Pokemon Black hole(Be any character except sonic and go to pictochat, then take a pokeball and hope it is chickorita or metagross, after it pops out you "push it off and it starts to go crazy A.K.A shaking and have your opponent walk into it MASSIVE DAMAGE)

2. Go through part of the temple(this is hard to explain but u have to be wario and go to the temple and use ur bike on the small pillar stand on the left then use the bike to the right and do a wheelie right as soon as you go off the steps, when you go down wario will go thru the right side of the temple)

3. infinite grab(be capt. falcon and ike and go to yoshis island[melee stage] and grab ike at the angle of the incline and ground on the right side...position right and you grab ike forever)[founded by me and EpicLamp]

4. No FX (Be fox and any other character and go to the right edge on pictochat, use fox's Down-B and hold it and have the other character literally push fox, after you push him he starts shaking and you push him for a while and then after a bit once you use your shield or attack the FX are gone)

5. Warios Bouncing bike(be wario and go to the temple with the lightning item and when you get huge go to the middle part of the stage that connects the bottom to the top[the incline part] then use your bike LEFT, when you crash the bike starts to bounce)

6. Die nowhere near the "death zone"(NEED 4 PLAYERSdo the lucario black hole at the temple [all the way on the right edge]with any character and have a kirby jump off the edge and Use B on the character inside the black hole and if done right Kirby will fall down frozen in his B position and when kirby dies the character will too at the same spot he is)

7. Extended blast box hitbox(be mario and go anywhere with walls[shadow moses island recommended] and get a blastbox and push it to the wall until it doesnt move, then use your Down-B a couple of times and then you can do one of 2 things:
(1. use B to make it explode, and i the hitbox will be extended
(2. use your cape to make it slide very crazy)
Hope you enjoy this one i had a "BLAST"

8. Freeze the game with no hacks...i know you dont want to try this but i found it experimenting(have 4 olimars and go to green greens, use only red white or blue pikmin, throw the pikmin at a block and repeat for 4 times, before you finish the game will freeze)

9. under pirate ship(be one of the characters that can go underwater without dieing such as sonic, captain falcon, sheik...and go behind the ship go underwater and move forward when you are under and if done right you get stuck there and dont die)

10. Falling Samus Final Smash(get Samus' Final smash and double jump then "quick fall" (Tap and hold down) then quickly let go of the control stick and press B, UNLEASHING THE LASA!!! Then what happens is that samus' laser is now moving along down with Samus and if there is no ground under her she will die and it will take longer for her to respawn as ZSS.

11. Very Funny box grab(NEED 2 CHARACTERS! Be any 2 characters and go to pictochat with containers(heavy objects) and get a container(NO PILLS) walk to the right edge and face left, then with the other character push the other character off the stage[just like #4 in this glitch collection] when the container is out of grasp, Spam A[I will not tell you what happens but it is funny with some characters.])
All of these glitches were found by me&EpicLamp/without any reference. :bee:

Supah Fly

Smash Cadet
yay someone enjoys my glitches :D and thanks for welcoming me(i just joined to inform u of glitches that people might not know about)

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
Just for the sake of keeping this thread alive. I would start a thread (or edit this one) so that all glitches in brawl are listed in the OP. Keep a date/name to whomever found it and try to link youtube videos to the glitch so people can see 'em. I would sort 'em by character specific then by name. If a glitch isn't character specific, I would list it before or after the list of character specific glitches. Good luck. :p

moomoomamoo

Smash Apprentice
Well if you're serious about this, I would get the glitch on replay and copy the replay files to your computer and find someone who can record for you. I think they are some people in the forums that are willing to do such things. Sadly if I could help you I would. Also there's a method of making videos by yourself without needing a recording device for your TV. You should youtube for the answers. :p

Supah Fly

Smash Cadet
i only posted the glitches I founded that are not on youtube the list is at the top(i want to add someone who would like to video these replays i have and put them somewhere)

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Cool glitches, always fun to find. Just try to keep any more that you find in the 1st post of this thread and not create another thread. :)

EpicLamp

Smash Rookie
Well ya snooze ya lose xD ok ill edit it
How do you edit anyway? :warioc: :troll:

How do you edit anyway?
And how do you quote on a wii?

How would I delete a post? (Forget one above this 1)

More glitches we have

Falling Samus Final Smash
Be samus, take 2 jumps off a stage, press down, use Final smash.

Sheik is Mini forever
As sheik, get a mini mushroom and use your down b several times

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Let's talk some glitches or odd moments that happen once. This keeps the thread alive if necessary.
I was ness. In yoshi's island. I was flinched so i had to recover. Instead of grabbing the ledge i went through it and died while my opponent said, "Wat."

Woah woah woah! Quadruple posts? That's not necessary man! :c

EpicLamp

Smash Rookie
Let's talk some glitches or odd moments that happen once. This keeps the thread alive if necessary.
I was ness. In yoshi's island. I was flinched so i had to recover. Instead of grabbing the ledge i went through it and died while my opponent said, "Wat."

Woah woah woah! Quadruple posts? That's not necessary man! :c
Long story.

Supah Fly

Smash Cadet
Well what i was experimenting was at the summit you do a glide toss and then do a move and you might stay going in one direction and then die.

1. ok i discovered the green shell infinite jump is not only for fox, It is also available with:
Peach, Bowser, Link, Sheik, Gannondorf, Pit, R.O.B., King DeDeDe, Falco, Wolf, Captain Falcon, Sonic, Snake

2. I found also if you have a fire flower, and use it then jump when you stop using it you immediately go into the falling animation(not all that important)

TheMarioFinale1.0

Smash Cadet
Here ae some more glitches. On testing mode on stage builder die then press pluss right as you die the game will then mess up and take a second to fix itself. I am not sure if you listed this one to play as giant jigglypuff use jigglypuffs finalsmash right as the bride of eldin fixes itself you can thenplay as giga jigglypuff.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
There's a stage glitch thread but not an all-glitches thread... kinda confuses me. Defining the line between glitch and AT is a pain (I guess if it benefits you it can be called an AT).
If you want any help in finding glitches/finding videos of them I'll try my best to help. I'll start looking for the Custom Stage teleportation glitch and explanation soon.
Edit: Here's the video explaining it. The locations are in the video info. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7pnbF-LRAc

Anyway, can someone test this out for me? I'm busy right now otherwise I would do it.
I THINK if the Ice Climbers spawn on this (facing the right) Nana will fall right off during the start (when you can't move).

(must be done on factory setting).
This might not work but I remember it happening a few times during matches. Thanks.

Here ae some more glitches. On testing mode on stage builder die then press pluss right as you die the game will then mess up and take a second to fix itself. I am not sure if you listed this one to play as giant jigglypuff use jigglypuffs finalsmash right as the bride of eldin fixes itself you can thenplay as giga jigglypuff.
This works with a lot of characters.
Space animals glow and ROB stays invincible (literally)... those are the only two I remember off the top of my head.

Random glitch videos (not sure if listed in OP will check later)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHvsRxgTkvE&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UghYB1KZs2c&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQG9TEiGjKo&feature=related

:038:

Supah Fly

Smash Cadet
I just put up glitches some people might not know about

Espyo

Smash Apprentice
Well if you're serious about this, I would get the glitch on replay and copy the replay files to your computer and find someone who can record for you. I think they are some people in the forums that are willing to do such things. Sadly if I could help you I would. Also there's a method of making videos by yourself without needing a recording device for your TV. You should youtube for the answers. :p
Ok, a bit off topic, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong. I searched for hours on end on how to record TV footage without a recording device. Unless it's recording using a camera on the TV's screen, could you please expand a bit on how such a thing can be done?
A bit more in topic, I'm a bit interested in knowing what happens on the OP's last glitch, but I don't want to test it. :p

Supah Fly

Smash Cadet
Ok, a bit off topic, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong. I searched for hours on end on how to record TV footage without a recording device. Unless it's recording using a camera on the TV's screen, could you please expand a bit on how such a thing can be done?
A bit more in topic, I'm a bit interested in knowing what happens on the OP's last glitch, but I don't want to test it. :p
the OP's last glitch? OP?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Once, I was at Rainbow Cruise in a Stamina match against the Ice Climbers. Popo fell off the bottom of the screen, and I figured the match was over. But then I see Nana coming up from the bottom of the screen. SHE NEVER DISAPPEARED. She even hit me with Blizzard. She didn't disappear until she fell off the bottom of the screen and exploded. I even have it saved in my replays.

:phone:

Supah Fly

Smash Cadet
If you get on a spring as Sonic, and keep using A+Down you stay on the spring.
Yea that is a fun trick to do on Wi-fi :bee:

Once, I was at Rainbow Cruise in a Stamina match against the Ice Climbers. Popo fell off the bottom of the screen, and I figured the match was over. But then I see Nana coming up from the bottom of the screen. SHE NEVER DISAPPEARED. She even hit me with Blizzard. She didn't disappear until she fell off the bottom of the screen and exploded. I even have it saved in my replays.

:phone:
Seems quaint. But it did happen before to me. The partner was alive but the main was dead. O_o

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
1. Pokemon Black hole(Be any character except sonic and go to pictochat, then take a pokeball and hope it is chickorita or metagross, after it pops out you "push it off and it starts to go crazy A.K.A shaking and have your opponent walk into it MASSIVE DAMAGE)

2. Go through part of the temple(this is hard to explain but u have to be wario and go to the temple and use ur bike on the small pillar stand on the left then use the bike to the right and do a wheelie right as soon as you go off the steps, when you go down wario will go thru the right side of the temple)

3. infinite grab(be capt. falcon and ike and go to yoshis island[melee stage] and grab ike at the angle of the incline and ground on the right side...position right and you grab ike forever)[founded by me and EpicLamp]

4. No FX (Be fox and any other character and go to the right edge on pictochat, use fox's Down-B and hold it and have the other character literally push fox, after you push him he starts shaking and you push him for a while and then after a bit once you use your shield or attack the FX are gone)

5. Warios Bouncing bike(be wario and go to the temple with the lightning item and when you get huge go to the middle part of the stage that connects the bottom to the top[the incline part] then use your bike LEFT, when you crash the bike starts to bounce)

6. Die nowhere near the "death zone"(NEED 4 PLAYERSdo the lucario black hole at the temple [all the way on the right edge]with any character and have a kirby jump off the edge and Use B on the character inside the black hole and if done right Kirby will fall down frozen in his B position and when kirby dies the character will too at the same spot he is)

7. Extended blast box hitbox(be mario and go anywhere with walls[shadow moses island recommended] and get a blastbox and push it to the wall until it doesnt move, then use your Down-B a couple of times and then you can do one of 2 things:
(1. use B to make it explode, and i the hitbox will be extended
(2. use your cape to make it slide very crazy)
Hope you enjoy this one i had a "BLAST"

8. Freeze the game with no hacks...i know you dont want to try this but i found it experimenting(have 4 olimars and go to green greens, use only red white or blue pikmin, throw the pikmin at a block and repeat for 4 times, before you finish the game will freeze)

9. under pirate ship(be one of the characters that can go underwater without dieing such as sonic, captain falcon, sheik...and go behind the ship go underwater and move forward when you are under and if done right you get stuck there and dont die)

10. Falling Samus Final Smash(get Samus' Final smash and double jump then "quick fall" (Tap and hold down) then quickly let go of the control stick and press B, UNLEASHING THE LASA!!! Then what happens is that samus' laser is now moving along down with Samus and if there is no ground under her she will die and it will take longer for her to respawn as ZSS.

11. Very Funny box grab(NEED 2 CHARACTERS! Be any 2 characters and go to pictochat with containers(heavy objects) and get a container(NO PILLS) walk to the right edge and face left, then with the other character push the other character off the stage[just like #4 in this glitch collection] when the container is out of grasp, Spam A[I will not tell you what happens but it is funny with some characters.])
All of these glitches were found by me&EpicLamp/without any reference. :bee:
Bull****. Most of these were already well known.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
In relation to zelda/sheik being forever tiny/huge when using Down B,

Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon revert to original states when they use their Down B.

If Squirtle's tiny and he uses Down B, Ivysaur will be normal sized coming out (even if you keep switching to go back to Squirtle, he'll be normal). I used to love messing with noobs like this who have lightning bolts/mushrooms on Wifi when I went PT :awesome:

Top Bottom