• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitches?

HyruleOceanic

Smash Cadet
So are there any glitches (like wavedashing in melee) that I should know about while playing online? btw i am seeing a lot of picakuts spamming moves. (like thunderbolt.) any good ways to punish them for it and is why are they doing it?

Derressh

Smash Cadet
There are plenty of "glitches", though none quite as profound as wavedashing. It would probably be better for you to go and look at the stickied guide for your main and seeing if they have an AT section. Otherwise I wouldn't worry too much about trying to get glitches out online.

As for your spammer problem, it's simple (especially with thunder) just avoid the attack and hit them when they're vulnerable.

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
As for your spammer problem, it's simple (especially with thunder) just avoid the attack and hit them when they're vulnerable.
Couldn't that be said for EVERY attack?

Just play as someone with a reflector. Problem solved.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Seeing as what's happening, I'd say it's reasonable that the people he's playing with (who are obviously in basic brawl) aren't skilled.

Top Bottom