• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitch with jigglys rollout

Kentalish

Smash Lord
when you are using rollout right befor you hit your opponent change the direction you are going and you will go right through them and hit them in the back and they will go wtf and then u do your magic

edit: you can go through you oppoent 2 times vefore hitting them if you fully charged

NeoZ

Smash Ace
I guess this can be used if they spot dodge, or is the turn too fast(not sure, haven't played jiggs yet)?
Also, does it go past attacks?

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
Going off what NeoZ asked, if this can bring you through attacks I could see potential, but if an opponent sees you coming at them I'd have to guess they'd get an attack out before you got a chance to pass all the way through them.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
This was in Melee, is not a glitch, and was commonly used to go around a teammate to hit someone they had grabbed when too far for a grab rest.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Then I guess if both Jiggs and Sonic can do it, Yoshi can do it too, right?
And I say guess as I don't have a Wii, so I can't test it.

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
I don't know if yoshi slides forward at all when turning. I'm at work so I can't test it.

Top Bottom