• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U [GLITCH] CLOUD'S WEIRD JAB COMBO AGAINST GANON, (Not True Combo)

ASR92

Smash Rookie

I don't really know why this happens and I just found it, will post more when i find out more and I find more characters it works with. I only know it does work with Ganon but not Fox.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002

I don't really know why this happens and I just found it, will post more when i find out more and I find more characters it works with. I only know it does work with Ganon but not Fox.
To answer your question, what you ran into is called "Jab Walking". It's a technique that a few Cloud players use. What you do is hold the attack button for the first jab, then when going into the second jab, hold the button again. Rinse and repeat. You don't even need to attack the opponent to do it. We were discussing this for a bit on the Cloud boards when @Chalice brought it to our attention.

Me? I knew of this technique for a while, though I hardly used it.

Heck, you should've brought this to the Cloud boards. We would've covered it for you, haha.

Last edited:

ASR92

Smash Rookie
To answer your question, what you ran into is called "Jab Walking". It's a technique that a few Cloud players use. What you do is hold the attack button for the first jab, then when going into the second jab, hold the button again. Rinse and repeat. You don't even need to attack the opponent to do it. We were discussing this for a bit on the Cloud boards when @Chalice brought it to our attention.

Me? I knew of this technique for a while, though I hardly used it.

Heck, you should've brought this to the Cloud boards. We would've covered it for you, haha.
Oh wow, I thought this was some kinda glitch, Thanks for your help man :)

Top Bottom