• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glitch: Boomerang Freeze

Smash-Master9009

Smash Journeyman
this would be fantastic, but if you throw the boomrang and then LINK grabs DIDDY does it still work? i hope so cuz then its just like a pitfall
super mega awesome

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
So basically, we throw Link while his boomerang is coming back now (though unless I'm mistaken, I've grabbed him on many occasions and just had the boomerang have me release him)? The gross incompetence of Brawl's Beta Testers is being slowly revealed more and more by the day.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
So basically, we throw Link while his boomerang is coming back now (though unless I'm mistaken, I've grabbed him on many occasions and just had the boomerang have me release him)? The gross incompetence of Brawl's Beta Testers is being slowly revealed more and more by the day.
Ditto this opinion completely

Onichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OniXiion
it looks like the glitch happens during the toss animation of a grab (the frames as you throw link, not after release) so a very small window of opportunity.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Lol, does anyone know if it works with other characters too? Or is it just with Diddy Kong, cuz this could be really useful.

Link Lord

Smash Journeyman
In a place where people are tortured endlessly and
It has something to do with Link's shield being hit by the GB. It probably takes him out of the hitting animation, but all Diddy can do is stand there until he "finishes the attack"(AKA forever) or someone hits him, taking him out of his "attack."

Top Bottom