• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glidetossing ~help~

istudying

Smash Lord
Can anyone post a vid or comment me how to glide toss it isnt working for me and i searched youtube, to find it please.:confused:

IDK

Smash Lord
if you don't get the timing after what nick said then just go to training and do it over and over and eventually you'll get it. just takes some practice. :)

Akashi

Smash Lord
Diddy's glide toss isn't huge either, so don't expect something like Zelda's or Pit's toss. If you're gliding like 2 and a half diddys forward or backwards, then you're doing it right. Gl ;o

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
Diddy's glide toss isn't huge either, so don't expect something like Zelda's or Pit's toss. If you're gliding like 2 and a half diddys forward or backwards, then you're doing it right. Gl ;o
Or R.O.B's

Just roll and c-stick in the direction you wanna throw the banana, it's not huge but pretty good. Practice it, it takes some timing.

IDK

Smash Lord
although it's not as far i think it's more useful. you can single dribble, double dribble, naner lock, etc.

Top Bottom