• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glide Toss/Reverse Glide Toss, Etc

Luk3ling

Smash Rookie
I've perfected it with Diddy and Peach, but cannot, for the life of me get it even work at all with TL, any tips? I'm at a loss.

Gliding Toss

I.T.P said:
Basically, if you're holding an item and you roll forward and press A in the middle, the result will be the character gliding weirdly instead of rolling and throwing the item very quickly in the middle while advancing a considerable distance.

best attempted by Peach's turnips, works for all characters and all items as far as I know.

Kilikan

Smash Apprentice
I think he's talking about peach's turnip dash where she can use a roll and throw at the same time and it cuts out the roll frames and makes it look like it's just a dash and toss.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
It can be useful....

Peach can approach with it.

Throw a turnip and slide right up to their shield for the grab. But other than that its not really a huge part of any characters game.

dak0tah

Smash Cadet
It can be useful....

Peach can approach with it.

Throw a turnip and slide right up to their shield for the grab. But other than that its not really a huge part of any characters game.

cough cough diddy cough cough
his bananers make the glide toss basically as useful as peach, if not more
im just working it on my Wolf for casual play

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lo all i know is diddy and peach can do it. not so sure about toon probably not.

Top Bottom