• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Glide removal custom content?

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering if anyone has done any work on Charizard, Metaknight and Pit for removing the glide mechanic for these characters. Great work has been done on custom characters or changing characters like ganondorf. I was wondering if anyone has customized Pit, Metaknight or Charizard?

For instance Charizard's down special could be Heat wave (his current side special) and he could be given his Smash 4 side special. That would keep Heat Wave, give him a recovery move (Smash 4 side special is good for recovery) and remove glide. Metaknight's up special could also be changed to how Smash 4 did it so as to remove the glide. As for Pit there are a few options. You could replace his current side special with one that only gives him a short horizontal boost that could be used a set number of time and that he can attack out of. Almost like ROB's aerial side special. Of course Pit could also go the Smash 4 route though, I'm not trying to make PM more like Smash 4, I prefer PM any day. I'd just love to try out what it would be like without gliding.

Anyway, just a thought. Hopefully someone will work on something like this. I'd download it in a heartbeat.

Omniscient X

Smash Journeyman
When Brawl Vault is resurrected you should download KJP's Solo Charizard with ability to Mega Evolve, it's incredibly well done.
-Omni

Top Bottom