• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giving Fortnite Skins Unique Abilities.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Hello everyone, it's been a long time since i've made a concept thread, i have made some new ideas as of recently but i wanna share a new one i thought for a while and it's for a game i am playing a lot frequently Fortnite

I'm hoping everyone here knows what fortnite is by now, a game were you play a battle royale online match against other players to win were you play as different characters based on skins including already existing characters in media.

I've recently thought about how it'd be interesting if each playable skin character had something that helps them stand out on their own and maybe give them something that works for their character, i've seen them give characters the dragon ball kamehameha and my hero's one for all quirk but those were abilities shared across other skins, While i wouldn't mind letting you have characters use those abilities what would you guys think of exclusive powers for each character.

Example: Thor Using Mjonir to summon lighting or throw at far distance, Batman having baterangs and other gadgets from his belt, Goku using his bow or various Ki attacks, Jack Skellington with gadgets & abilities to scare players, Snake using his weapons or choking but not killing people, or Peter Griffin just roadhousing people.

I'd also like to imagine characters with some sort of finishing command attack that has unique animations on how they'd finish or completely drain other players' health similar to a fighting game or dead by daylight but weaker, i also wonder what they'd have for other modes too such as Rocket Racing and Lego Fortnite.

What about you guys? what unique abilities what you like for a skin in fortnite to have?

Top Bottom