• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Give damage during CG's from falco?

IDK

Smash Lord
well i searched the mario boards and didn't find anything so here it is. i was just playing random battles with my friend because our diddy vs rob fights wreck our minds. anyway he CG'd me and i just decided to mash a (nair) and it turned out i did damage at every grab. you know how you can damage someone right before a grab but you still get grabbed and they don't flinch kind of like super armor? well it's basically that. just evens out the damage if you are getting CG'd. known?

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
*adds this on his list of things to test along with FLUDD's weight and Mario's random b-throw arc*

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Tested it, and it doesn't work. I went to training mode and put the speed to 1/4th, and I played against my toes and made Mario mash n-air while Falco is CGing. The hitstun is too long for Mario to react before Falco grabs again.

Looks like your friend was just being too slow.

vato_break

Smash Master
If your scared your going o get cg spiked then spam fireballs
even if he reflects them you can take enough damage where you can escape the cg at 20%?

Top Bottom