• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Gintanamo Bay Results

TheMasterGinta

Smash Cadet
I'll be using this thread to post results and shoutouts for each event. Link to original tournament post here: http://smashboards.com/threads/sep-18-2015-gintanamo-bay-melee-weeklies-la-marque-texas.416863/
Tournament Vods will be uploaded here: http://youtube.com/TexasMelee
Twitch stream: http://twitch.tv/TexasMelee
Stream Twitter link: https://twitter.com/TexasMelee
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ginta2468

Week 1:
Teams Results: http://houstonmelee.challonge.com/GBD1
Singles Results: http://houstonmelee.challonge.com/GBS1
Gintanamo Singles 1
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Mojo
$87.00
2nd
TSC
$43.50
3rd
Panda
$14.50
4th
SJKF
5th
Stripes
5th
Pawl
7th
JonJon
7th
Noc
9th
Sunny
9th
Kei$
9th
Worth
9th
JediJake
13th
YourBestFriendScoo
13th
Surplus
13th
Ginta
13th
Prodigy
17th
FreakShow
17th
StondKat
17th
GamerGirl
17th
Cookie
17th
@Dank
17th
Etai
17th
Bangz
17th
Adidas21
25th
MPACT
25th
Authholliday
25th
NightDill
25th
Cryinesca
25th
Rawr

Payouts are 60/30/10 so don't pay attention to the earnings.
29 for singles and 10 teams is a lot than I was expecting for a first week. Thanks to all the guys who drove all the way down, it ran later than expected but that will be fixed in the future! Shoutouts incoming:
Mojo: Thanks for coming down and taking all the money! Also thanks for reminding me to make a shoutouts thread and stuff.
TSC: I don't know you all to well dude but you can play a lot of characters really well and great job on 2nd for both events. Hope to see you at more of these.
Panda: Like we repeatedly said on commentary, your logic makes no sense to us but it works out somehow and you managed to get 3rd in singles and 1st in doubles. You got a hell of a lot of stream exposure too, so now many people are aware of Panda. Next time accept the money match dude!
SJKF: Had no idea you were coming till Stripes mentioned it right before you came. You bodied us in doubles but Stripes was carrying a bit haha. You started playing a bit too scared vs. Panda at the end, I can't beat him either but we can't be doing that vs. him dude. Also thanks for the setup.
Stripes: You just had to lose to Sunny so we can play yet again in every tournament we both enter...double eliminated in doubles and singles from you. Sorry your later matches were off stream but we were running tight on time.
Pawl: Sorry I confused you for Popertop lol. Thanks for coming out dude, the stream really wanted you to beat Panda.
JonJon: You seem to like having those strange losses in bracket but still work your way up to top 8 lol.
Noc: Dude without you I'd have so much trouble running these tournaments. Stream is great, your play is great (I was being carried in doubles I admit), let's just try to get there earlier next time but it's reasonable as to why we were late.
Worth: Always a pleasure to talk to you dude, sorry that Noc is hard. Also Marth is broken.
JediJake: Thanks for updating brackets when I was away and also thanks for the setup.
Sunny: I only know very few people who would go under a table to commentate lol. Thanks for coming dude, also good job at beating Stripes.
Kei$: Lmao
Surplus: Dude haven't seen you in 3 months where have you been? Also sorry you had to play your practice partner so early.
YourBestFriendScoo: First time meeting you and I've seen your name when I was making the pr. You have interesting attire to say the least.
Etai: Thanks for coming last minute and holding down the commentary fort. You seem really good behind the mic and loved if you commentated more events in the future.
StondKat: Yo no Galveston member went 0-2 in bracket! Thanks for coming out bro, we got to hang out more.
FreakShow: Like I said, we repped Galveston not bad at all. Again, got to hang out more.
GamerGirl: From doing the pr and seeing your name, you weren't...quite what I expected but at the same time knew it was a troll name lol. Sorry you hate Falco but you play a floaty mid tier so that's your fault my dude.
Simba: Next time enter the bracket dude lol. Also remember to get your phone. Thanks for the commentary, think it was well recieved.
And to everyone else for coming out. Also Shoutouts to the venue for being chill with us being late, but let's not make that a trend.

Last edited:

TheMasterGinta

Smash Cadet
Week 2:
Teams Results: http://houstonmelee.challonge.com/GBD2

Singles Results: http://houstonmelee.challonge.com/GBS2
For some reason smashboards is running an error trying to input a bracket image
Ran a lot faster and we had a lot of downtime at the end. Happy with the improvement over the last one. Smaller but hopefully that'll change in the future.
Random: Aka Sybawave. Not even ranked, not sure if he wants to even enters, enters and wins both events. Well ****, also double Kirby on pokefloats is some bs.
Panda: How the hell did you think picking ICs was a good idea vs. JonJon and managed to pull it off...and I promise that I wasn't picking on you intentionally EVERY time
TSC: You sure know how to use a double laser spamming Kirby dude. Ya'll just had to play winner's finals off stream, but hey at least it made the event go by faster.
JonJon: ICs am I right? Not but seriously you just got Panda'd my friend, happens to the best of us.
Noc: You played more than you ran stream lol, well that's a good thing to relax and play. Also we need to study pokefloats. GJ on bodying me again, though it was better than last time, still a 2-0 though.
Kohai: **** Marth
JediJake: Dude you'd be awesome to help run bracket/stream along with Etai when me and Clay are playing. Also remember the wii next time dude haha. Help me fight Marth, he's hard.
Sunflash: **** Marth. Well you did play Fox a lot so that's better. IHOP was fun we should do that again.
Prodigy: How have I still not played you? Well excluding doubles of course.
Worth: **** Marth. Anyways, I know it's a long drive so I'm glad you keep coming out dude. Talking with 3 Marth mains at IHOP was a funny experience to say the least.
Sunny: Thanks for holding down most of commentating top 8 dude. You did seem to cringe at a lot of Panda moments though.
Toxic Sock: Dude you drove a long way by yourself for some melee, respect. Don't know you to well but we got to play more sometime OCD man.
Nick: Seriously the tournaments you go to are the ones I don't lol. Well that changed, hope we can play a set sometime.
Etai: Dude you were MVP this event! Held down the stream fort and everything, and helped setup. Sucks you can't make it next week though, but really appreciated the help. I'm gfycatting the yoshi's combo though, was too good.
Cookie: Ok ok you win. RNG is a *****, I'll get you next time. That DK strategy tho.
Montgomery Boys: Ya'll came a long way for some melee, respect. You guys will level up in due time, keep coming out and you all will get there. Thanks for commentating doubles too.
Tarzan: Next time read the rules dude lol.

Last edited:

TheMasterGinta

Smash Cadet
Week 3:
Teams Results: http://houstonmelee.challonge.com/GBD3
Singles Results: http://houstonmelee.challonge.com/GBS3
Well this week was pretty good. Despite Big House happening and detracting from entrant/viewer count, we still got the top players of Houston + a top player from RGV. Felt I could have ran it better, but oh well, will do better next time.
Mojo: I refuse to call you uncle mojo until you can start pronouncing my tag right. I lost that money match like a b*tch, will get you next time.
Jake13: That beautiful knock fox off stage to sd conversion on game 5 last stock was mesmerizing. Being serious though, thanks for coming out dude. Our set sucked, money match me it won't happen again ever.
ALP: Ok RGV is a bit stronger than I initially though I admit. Congrats on making good Houston players look free and beating BFJ in a pretty hype set. Can't underestimate you guys, and thanks for coming out dude, your fox is weird. Oh yeah our doubles set was pretty cool too I guess.
BFJ: Happy you finally showed up, sad you got 4th. Then again you do play a floaty mid tier so it isn't disappointing.
JediJake: Wow you placed really high this time after losing round 1 in winners. Congrats on beating Noc finally, can't wait to even up our set counts yet again next time we play.
SJKF: You are the whitest man alive. Ironic that you main Falco.
Noc: Teach me how to run doubles on stream, I kind of just fell apart lol.
JonJon: You beat an ice climbers this time good job never thought you had it in you.
Sunny: Yo you beat SJKF what the hell man, that was so hype. I want to fight you again now.
Spacewaste: That set should have been on stream. So closer but sds when you're up ruins everything. Next time dude, getting closer and closer. And please don't hand me your car keys for $5 dude lol, entrance fee > your car.
Panda: So yeah ALP being seeded above you was a mistake amirite? Stop going Zelda in bracket dude, although you're Panda so you'll probably use it next week again. I want to see you play by everyone's else's mindsets except your own and see howyou'd do in bracket honestly.
Custom: I still can't believe you and Spacewaste tried to give your debit cards to me to pay your entrance fee lol. Get $$$ so we can mm again.
Patricia Khiev: What even is this tag I don't even know. You're as strange as my voice to body ratio is to you. This is James (aka Barry Allen) people, oh and thanks for finally coming out.
Sunflash: Still need to mm your fraudulent fox. Oh yeah no IHOP was a downer. Sorry Sunny screwed over your bracket lol.
Nick: Eventually we'll play...also bring me some Whataburger next time like dude.
Surplus: Well you didn't play SJ this time so yeah...
Truth: I still hate Marth.
Cookie: Not having cash sucks, I'll mm you next time.
HM02: Didn't get to know you to well but thanks for being one of the reasons ALP came down, hope you won that pokemon tournament.
Kohai: The f*ck happened to your bracket run dude lol. Ice climbers vs. Clear Lake isn't very favorable it seems.
Tarzan and Simba: Thanks for holding down commentary guys, I still wished you guys would enter singles but hey having sole commentators is cool too.

Last edited:

TheMasterGinta

Smash Cadet
Week 4:
Singles Results: http://houstonmelee.challonge.com/GBS4
Ok I'll be the first to admit that this week I was a bit more lazy as a TO, wasn't even expecting 16 people due to Friday Night 4 stock, and the event still ran fast, probably cause not enough interest in teams this time around. I'll be more serious next time. Also venue fee starting next week.
Rayzorium: First time really meeting you, get bodied by forward smashed dude. Top ten player in Houston the hell? Congrats on winning I suppose. I admit you're a better Roy than me in the ditto as much as that pains me.
JonJon: Thanks for always supporting the bay dude.
JediJake: You too. Also stop beating Noc please
Kohai: The Yoshi is legit. You ever hear of a place called Jinyas? Go eat there sometime.
Sunny: Congrats on beating me, still got you in that Garou though. SNK machine is legit, need to play that more. Also yes I do know the Falco-Marth MU, I just hate it, think it's bs, and it's not fun to play, Yoshi is the answer.
Barry Allen: Yo seriously though we jumping that one dude who took my controller.
Cookie: I'm not beating you anytime soon in speed runs damn. Also your commentary is a lot more serious then I initially thought I admit. And thanks for the Yoshi tech info.
StondKat: I'm sorry I had to knock a fellow Galveston dude out, but thanks for coming dude. You should pick Battlefield/FoD honestly instead of Yoshi's for Falco-Shiek lol.
Kenny: Glad your first tournament was an enjoyable one despite me half assing it. Hope to see you out at more, also congrats on beating someone.
Mitch: Yeah as you can see running tournaments isn't too hard, glad you stayed till the end playing melee somehow, it's fun.
The 4 dude carpool: Yo ya'll left right before I could even say bye! Thanks for coming out though, appreciate it. Also think at tournaments you should try to play people you don't ever really play instead of the guys you always dude.
Simba: Dude I moved the table so the players wouldn't hear the commentary lol, your loud self didn't help the problem at all. Seriously though thanks for holding down that commentary fort.

TheMasterGinta

Smash Cadet
Week 5:
Singles Results:
Lol you're hilarious if you think this would have had results.

Doubles Results:
So yeah, yesterday sucked so bad I made it a smashfest. I can't help but wonder what the hell happened between last week and this week when there was no tournament interfering.
Could it have been the $2 venue fee? If so then that's a crappy reason cause it was hard enough to get the fee that low in the first place, having to pay $50 MYSELF each week so it could be that low instead of having a $5 fee cause imo that's too much for a weekly. I didn't mention having to do this cause it makes me look like a little ***** having to say this as to attract more people.
That I advertised it pretty late? It's a weekly this should be common knowledge by now. If one isn't happening I'll say it isn't happening.
The long drive? I mean that's not a terrible excuse really, but when people complain about the lack of tournaments and organization then don't even support the people who actually try to work with them it just boggles my mind.
Maybe my events are actually bad? Well I'd rather you just straight up tell me so I can work on that.

Look guys I know it sounds like a bunch of whining and I know that a lot of you have responsibilities, but I can't run this thing when only 4 other people end up showing and I have to pay out of pocket $50 every week. I'm trying my best, even not entering bracket anymore so I can run these as efficiently as possible, and trying to take any criticism to heart. I'll just try to chalk it up as a bad week and hopefully have a better turnout next time.
What a fun day yesterday was.

Rayzorium: Yo thanks for coming out though. You're also a meme now which is weird and should be banned but I'll let it slide.
Noc: Thanks for always being a bro, and also repeatedly bodying me in friendlies
Sunny: You could see how mad I was yesterday lol never felt so defeated. Thanks for coming by and being a bro, you are really improving on your melee skills dude and it shows. Your Garou skills however...
Cookie: Who would have thought a man could create a meme in a meme banned venue...
You're a cool guy Cookie I'll say that.

Last edited:

TheMasterGinta

Smash Cadet
Week 6
Teams Results: http://houstonmelee.challonge.com/GBD6

Mojo and Stripes are the team with the god awful name that won

Singles Results: http://houstonmelee.challonge.com/GBS6
Well going strict TO mode had its benefits, always had a match on stream (And I actually figured out how to run the damn thing), updated the brackets timely, and despite me extending bracket time to get more matches on stream, we still finished an hour early. I'm going to miss not entering bracket and not playing friendlies but got to do what you got to do. No Gintanamo next week, will resume on Nov. 6th.
Mojo: I swear there is this trend with winner's finals being played off stream at these events. Thanks for coming down and taking our money again.
JonJon: Sorry about making you play your bro so early in bracket. At least your whole family supports you on your endeavors of being the second place king.
Stripes: You're a choker. Hey at least chat was impressed by your play. Hopefully people don't doubt your rank now (Looking at you Kohai)
Noc: You know, the usual. Also don't team with Barry Allen ever again. And thanks for the lessons for the stream, really helped out.
Kohai: Hey...remember that time we said we were going to IHOP?
Panda: I have no words for you this time so have this -
What kind of nerd seriously thinks I'd put something here?
Sunflash: Hey...remember that time we said we were going to IHOP?
Jedijake: I'm not going to lie, your bracket kind of sucked. First Barry Allen of all things, then your brother, then a ganon, and finally you got Panda'd. Hope the couch was comfortable
Barry Allen: That was some mad team synergy you and noc had dude. Also don't ever touch my laptop again.
Sunny: Hey...remember that time we said we were going to IHOP?
Linkbane: First time meeting you, sad I didn't get to body you in bracket but hey such is life of a TO.
Worth: The man who says he will go to IHOP and mean it! If you weren't a Marth we could maybe be friends, but you chose the wrong path in life so hopefully you will be enlightened one day.
BestFriendScoo: Sorry Barry Allen tricked you. Most interesting man in Houston melee??? Nah
12YearsDungeon and Ploopy: Glad you guys enjoyed the event and hope to see you out at more. Would certainly say the competition down here is a lot harder than insomnia's.
Nick: Nice story listening and 3ds playing skills man
Cookie: Best commentary in Houston? Story time with Ginta? You know it

Tarzan: You know you owe me $4 you f*cker. Let me make one thing clear with these events, anyone who comes in needs to pay that venue fee, as I need over 25 people to do so or else I have to pay the rest out of pocket (I also don't like being called cheap when I get venue fee but that's just me b*tching at that point about light hearted jokes). You see I do think about waiving the venue for the first few people bringing a setup, but needed to see if I could get everyone to pay up this week (Which all but you did). You literally came, sat down, commentated, then left when you said you'd be back. I can't let that stuff fly and I can't be waiving venue if someone tries to skip out on it like that.

Last edited:

TheMasterGinta

Smash Cadet
Week 7
Teams Results: http://houstonmelee.challonge.com/GBD7
Singles Results: http://houstonmelee.challonge.com/GBS7
Started late cause venue had a charity event and we were waiting on Redd. Also can't be letting people go eat in the middle of bracket. Despite that, ran by pretty smooth, got a new and improved stream and even doing winner interviews now. I'll see you guys in another 2 weeks.
Mojo: Good job defending Houston at this event again, and you handle interviews surprisingly well. Appreciate the constructive criticism, and don't be too hard at the end result of the next day.
VGBC | Redd: "Why does it take 2 hours to get from Houston to a Houston tournament?" Perfect sentence to describe this place. Really appreciate you coming out, was going to give an interview but I only interview winners (despite you winning the next day but let's not talk about that...) and bruh, I asked you so many times for a money match, you kept saying you would and kept dodging me later. Hoped you enjoyed your time in Houston.
Rayzorium: Good sh*t Ray, also you were totally carrying Mojo hard on your back in teams.
BestFriendJohn: Please come out when we don't have out of city attendance so you don't get 4th again lol. Still wish I got you on commentary and tell the gay story. Also congrats on dubs.
Panda: .............................................................................................why?
Stripes: "Dude I'm so good" & "Dude this MU sucks" are phrases that describe you good. Well they partially describe me too to an extent...
Sunflash: You can't just give out details on how to beat me and when they ask you to play me you say "Oh I suck at falco too I don't want too". Like bruh...also did you get Panda'd in bracket?
Ginta: You're a d*ck
Ploopy: Dude my falco is like your bane lmao. Congrats on top 8 though, you'll probably beat me one day, by that I mean you'll take a game but not the set of course.
Sunny: Man how do you go from beating JonJon then getting hit by that real 9th place? Thanks for coming out and dodging me in friendlies.
JonJon: Man weird to write you name down so low. Think you're having a bit of a slump but it happens to all of us, come back strong next time.
Spacewaste: Thanks for the friendlies despite them not helping too much. Actually got more puff knowledge the next day so I should b beating you next time we play. Also yes I did try fighting you like falcon.

JediJake: Dude your results from Gintanamo would have never made me expect what you did the next day...you're kind of like Worth in that regard.
12YearsDungeon: Never really got to see you play. You did get a stream match though, hope you and your bro keep improving.
Etai: You'll be one of the best commentators and stream runners in no time dude, though your Shiek though...lol nah you'll get there too.
Kei$: That couch must have been mad comfortable, you actually fell asleep. Thanks for getting Redd and everything but woah is that airport a long ass drive.
Addidas21/Bangz: I honestly thought I'd never see you two again lol.
Cookie: Sorry you didn't get to commentate as much as you should have. Will get you next week.
Popertop: Haven't seen you in so long I forgot what you looked like! ...Probably will forget again though. Still need to play you.
Noc: Dude you ran that stream hardcore! Guess since it was new it was to be expected, this was a long weekend and glad we got through with it, hope teaming with Kei$ was fun.
Simba & Stondkat: Guys just come high to commentate lol. Thanks for doing that though, also like how Simba was the only one cheering for Redd at times.
Tarzan: Still owe me $4

Last edited:

TheMasterGinta

Smash Cadet
Week 8
Singles Results: http://houstonmelee.challonge.com/GBS8
Only 11 people were there with 8 entrants but it was to be expected given the smashfest and stuff. I still had to pay $34 for venue out of pocket due to low entrance and kept my word for $30 pot bonus, so $64 down the drain lol. We also came late but overall it was fun and I entered for once since entrants were like that.
BestFriendJohn - I forgot to give you your $5 from our mm, remind me next time. Also kept the interview somewhat clean no matter how hard it was to not keep it clean lol. Good job breaking the 4th place curse. The dream id dead.
JonJon - Stop beating Noc please. Also stop making it to grand finals and then not winning. GG in our set though.
Noc - Stop losing to JonJon please, and let's not be so late next time lol
Spacewate - I got to stop sding at 0 in our sets, will get you next time GG, should be able to deal with the camping honestly
JediJake - Honestly dude your Falco is better than mine (At least in friendlies) so I respect that. Good to know your also improving at a good pace. That couch is your best friend every time you get knocked out of bracket.
Etai - I lied when I said we'd face in bracket. Did we even finish that friendly? I thought you'd be the first one there but welp.
Sunny - We always go back and forth in sets, although you seem to play bad every time I win.
Sim Ba - Thanks for holding down that commentary fort. You need to start money matching people in math.
Stripes - Your Fox will never take a game off me dude. The chat thought you didn't make bracket btw. How come you have no fans Mr. 10 in Houston? JonJon has fans. Also why that anime out of every anime?
Custom - Oh yeah you were there
Tarzan - Do you need to mail me that $4 or...?

TheMasterGinta

Smash Cadet
Week 10
Singles Results: http://houstonmelee.challonge.com/GBS10
Draft crews results:
1st- Cookiekin, Mojo, Tarzan, and Boxer
2nd- Zac21, Rayzorium, Spacewaste, and Coward
3rd- Bangz, Ginta (I got chosen before Stripes did lol), Stripes and Senpai
3rd- Popertop, NOG | BFJ, Noc and Omen
Well I have to say running draft crews was a hell of a lot more fun than running doubles, this was the hypest Gintanamo yet. Trash talk everywhere, Kalo showing up out of salt, the screaming and yelling, having the venue open till like 1, etc. Despite this, we started late cause it was my first time organizing draft crews and I wanted a number of 16 people for even crews, and realized late that I had 17 people after crews were chosen and had to give someone his money back. I want to formally apologize to Ryan, it was his first tournament and I can tell it wasn't a good experience for him, him and his brother had to leave early so I gave him his money back and used my own money in the pot as replacement. If I ever run a tournament again I'll make sure to make it more enjoyable for everyone. Kind of sucks this is the last Gintanamo when the venue got upgraded since last time (That couch tho) but hey school calls.
SU | Mojo - Man you, Simba, and Spacewaste made the venue real loud lol. Luckily the venue is chill with us getting as loud as possible. Congrats on double first, your crew was kind of broken but so was BFJ's and well, you guys still clutched it out. Forgot the winner's interview but oh well. Your playstyle is really annoying to play against but it helps me learn what I'm doing is stupid
Rayzorium - Rayzorium secretly 3rd in Houston? Dude you bodied everyone not Mojo this tournament (Except Bangz lmao). Our crew match was sloppy as hell, and not just me but you too, idk how you weren't punishing the horrible stuff I was doing lol. Thanks for coming out dude, Noc is huge fan let him sign your crt one day.
NOG | BFJ - Should have money matches you again. Dude I feel like you had the most broken crew out of everyone, but the clutch was hard. If Rayzorium went to more tournaments besides mine and Battlegrounds, you could get another shot at beating him. He seems to have you stumped. Also stop going fox lol, I know you want it on the banner but please it wasn't worth the first set..
Omen - Ok I admit you're good, better than I thought even, especially after crews. I still don't buy Minnesota over Houston though, certainly not Texas lol. You're a that type of player who checks the power rankings before and after every match so you could feel good beating top 10 players, but I respect that. Thanks for coming out dude
Noc - Bruh, I don't need to tell you again how you were choking so hard vs Omen lol, idk what you were even doing at points. Thanks for the help of running the tournaments dude, appreciate it.
Stripes - 8th in Houston and gets picked like 7th in the crew battle lol. But that crew performance was hype, I got to give credit sometimes. Fight me with your Shiek you scrub, your other characters are not good.
Tarzan - For once you actually entered, people wanted you on stream both playing and on commentary but that didn't happen lol. Good stuff in the crew battle though.
Boxer - My man I seeded you based on how good I knew you was sort of like Omen, and yeah it paid off. It was great having you out for once, congrats on the crew win, we need to play more.
Popertop - Those money matches were pretty sad man. Your crew was so broken man lol, probably should have sent in Noc after Tarzan after Omen lost. Thanks for coming out dude.
Bangz - Yo man, you completely DESTROYED Rayzorium's first stock, you are going place man! That being said, you probably shouldn't have me as a first pick in crew battles lol. Sorry you and Zac had to play each other so much, but that was just misfortune.
Fatefiend - Thanks for finally making a Gintanamo, you should have entered crews dude. I apologize in advance for mine and Simba's commentary on your set vs. Noc lol. People always told me my tournaments are hard and...yeah they really are lol.
Coward - Dude did you have to 4 stock the guy? It was his first tournament and I would have liked to move on to crew finals lol. Thanks for coming out and it good to finally meet you, didn't get to talk much though or play but we hopefully will in the future.
Senpai - Hey man it was your first tournament and my tournaments aren't really easy, don't feel to down about what happened dude. If you keep at it you'll get better, don't let what happen discourage you from playing further.
Ryan - Again, sorry about what happened, was my fault and you should have got to play sooner.
Zac21 - Man you and Bangz play all the time lol. Hey next time you guys go to a tournament, make sure to try playing other people in friendlies lol. also you got mad hype at the end of that crew battle.
Cookiekin - "Wow I never won money from a tournament before" - This is why draft crews is awesome. Cookie our money matches are always stupid...we need to do more in the future.
Spacewaste - Dude you can get loud when you really want to man. Still find it funny after your match in crews you immediately went to me and was like "Take me out of bracket". Man the couch commentary was great, you kind of were the reason Kalo showed up due to talking for Stripes (Who the stream could still here lol)
Simba - Dude commentating with you was fun, the stream was mad that your doubles money match wasn't on stream lol. Talk so much crap that everyone can hear. Should have entered singles dude.
Kalo - Was stream monstering then got fed up with Stripes bs and decided to make the 3 minute drive to prove a point. Mojo lost more than half his crew money betting on you twice lol. You should probably take money matches more seriously, but hey what can I say. You are probably the first person to ever talk above Simba during commentary.

Damn was this a lot of typing

Last edited:
Top Bottom