• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish (Ganon) vs Aftermath (Samus) tourney matches

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Just a couple tourney matches between my ganon and aftermath's samus at the last tang tournament that washington went to, these were like the only tournament matches recorded though, that was pretty gay lol

anyways, here they are

Match 1

Match 2

I'm also painfully aware of my random complete inability to do arials out of dthrow, i dont even know wtf that was about lol dthrow up tilt isn't a good combo, my bad XD

anyways, enjoy i guess haha

EDIT: btw the music was kinda just slapped onto both of these so i dont really care what you think about it lol

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
damn gimp. l2Ledge tech.

revirse Uair more aganst samus. and like you said, do airs out of grabs. every time.

other then that, very solid ganon. so did you feel good enough with him to use him the whole tourny?

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
Ok Gimpy..you have got yourself a pretty good ganon..but u lack in the stompage department. Ganon can link together so many hits if u land even one. You should try that.Though im sure you play differently when your going against a projectile launching maniac..so i dont blame you..otherwise dude looks good..loooks good.,

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
landing a stomp on samus isn't that easy, and can combo into basically one move against the floaty samus, this isn't captain falcon where a stomp can lead to multiple other moves XD

yeah this was the first tourney i used all ganon in, it wasn't really an important tournament so it wasn't a big deal, but i'll probably start doing more and more ganon coming up soon because ganon is like... pretty good... whereas bowser is a pile of dog feeces as far as his ability to win goes XD

Linguini

Smash Master
Ganon all the way baby, good stuff gimpy, may I recommend when samus is recovering to almost always run/jump off and fair them. Ive played many samus's and usually they can do nothing to stop you or punish you if you miss. Seems way to simple but it works like a charm.

technomancer

Smash Champion
<3 on these matches. Gimpy, too many techs! There are times when a simple shieldgrab will do. Also maybe use the jab more, but I didn't see major opportunities or anything where you'd have to jab right then for the awesome.

Not like I play ganon tons, but uh... trying to be constructive.

Top Bottom