• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GigaBowser

Status
Not open for further replies.

yugi9267

Smash Cadet
i have a really stupid question.

if gigaBowser Would be a player character, how high or low in the tiers would he be?

i Would believe he would high tier cause of his low short hop, he strengh and his weight, his tilt , his aerial are way to strong.

he could also be really low cause of his size and his laggy attack.

i am wondering where would he be if he was legal, or would he be banned?

pdk

Smash Lord
very low, picture a bowser that can't hit anything on the ground

yugi9267

Smash Cadet
He can hit a pichu on the ground whit his fortress and his down tilt, his Giga Boswer bomb ( down-B) can also hit people on ground. he can't be place very low because of this. but i can admit that his down smash may be worst that boswer down smash, but it have more range.

while no one have the time to prouve that gigaboswer should banned or hyper low tier.i will say something

his neutral attack are really fast and annonying . Ftilt has perfect range and power, down tilt is also annonying, up tilt may suck....

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
This is a dumb question, however he would be the WORST character because he would be a combo bag. Not just any combo bag, but a targt so easy to hit that you could almost use any move. ie. shadow claws to more shadow claws to confusion to whatever lolz. Or lets not even get to the ramificaions of the wave or drill shine (thanks in part to his weight) lolz

yugi9267

Smash Cadet
yeah, he also have goo d option out of his shield, his fortress is the 2nd fastest move in the game or 3rd and whit whit he will do many thing, i wonder how he can miss his shield grad.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
dude he would get banged. falco would pillar his shield to death and i suspect that fox would be able to waveshine him around the way he does captain falcon.

yugi9267

Smash Cadet
the real question is, Does they will have the time to combo him to him whit his fortress?
Gigabowser doesn't move from the shine, the shine has near then no effect on him. Falco, Fox and Captain falco would get kicked whit the fortress. His smashes are super. i think i test his power right away.

and by the way, it is impossible to spike gigabowser when he is recovering.

pdk

Smash Lord
that's exactly why it hurts him the most, characters who don't get knocked back far by the shine are the ones who it hurts most because they're so easy to pin down with it

pdk

Smash Lord
doesn't matter when you can just shine someone endlessly then kill them with something really weak

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
You can't waveshine infinite Giga at all. Anyone with AR can try this. Get Fox vs Giga, then have Fox make frame-perfect waveshines against Giga. Now, have Giga put up his shield. Not only can he shield, but he can now also roll by buffering it with the C-stick.

In fact, try it with JC shines, and you'll find that Giga can still shield and roll out of it in the same way. For visual proof of this if you don't have AR, watch SDM's No Damage advanture clear with Fox. You see Giga roll out of frame perfect JC shines several times.

I think Giga would be an absolutely broken character. He dosn't even move when hit at low percents, even with strong attacks, which allows him to beat on any other character without them beeing able to do anything to him until he's at at least 50-70%. You'd think that would make him easy to combo, but it's not that theres no knockback, it's also that theres barely any stun.

Second, has anyone seen the priority on his upB? It outprioritizes anything, quite literally, even things comming from above (I don't think theres a single dair in the game that can get through it). It comes out in 4 frames, beeing the fourth fastest move in the game (after the shine, rest, and Ganon's jab at 1, 1 and 3 frames respectivly), he can use it out of shield, plus it combos into itself.

You know what? It's not just his upB, now that I think about it. It's any of his moves that outprioritize everything. There's simply no way to approach, juggle, combo or edgeguard him. And for crying out loud, he outranges Marth 2-fold with his grab...

And finally, the biggest reason he'd be broken: He can't be grabbed. To a lot of characters, they can't win ever just because of that. Try playing as Marth or CF without ever grabbing. Tough, isn't it?

EDIT: Forgot to mention he can chainthrow any other character in the game with his dthrow.

yugi9267

Smash Cadet
The fact that he cannot be grabbed destroy Mewtwo confusion, captain falcon and ganondorf up+ b, Yoshi egg lay,kirby's shallow, boswer's koopa claw and every character game play. say bye to shiek chain throwing, there is no more a single grab that will, and he have 2 way to grab and excellent things. he can jump really high, his only problem its that he would have hard time to move in a stage like venom.

giga Bowser would always be and stay in top tier at the first cause he would totaly broken. and that if he was legal.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Giga Bowser would be top tier, because think about it, even when you fought it on very hard it was a beast to kill, now imagine it with Smash DI and shffl.... yea i know its worrisome

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There's already been a big topic on this, just search Gigabowser and you'll find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom