• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gigabits Practice

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
My doubles partner and I need some practice for gigs doubles, and I need practice for singles. If anyone is interested we are free Wednesday and Friday afternoon, for doubles. As for singles I can play Tuesday through Friday afternoon. We live in Pegasus Landing, across from UCF. You could come to us or we could go to you, doesn't matter which, we just want some practice matches. Post or pm if interested.

phone #: 352-217-9631

aim: LozanoGarbanzo

If I am not on it's probably because I have it set so aim blocks people who aren't on my buddy list, so if you wish to message me through aim I need your sn.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
My doubles partner and I need some practice for gigs doubles, and I need practice for singles. If anyone is interested we are free Wednesday and Friday afternoon, for doubles. As for singles I can play Tuesday through Friday afternoon. We live in Pegasus Landing, across from UCF. You could come to us or we could go to you, doesn't matter which, we just want some practice matches. Post or pm if interested.
ironic, cause me and my friend need teams training too. send me a PM on the forums or AIM/GameDragonX if you want to practice either singles or doubles, since im personally up for either

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Lozano, me and QDVS will play with you guys for teams practice maybe friday.

my number is 321 604 8717 if you need to give me a call.

Zoro

Smash Champion
**** you and your hot as hell house hungrybox!!

I would love boxfests if the heat went away
which it wont so dont make promises you cant control LOL

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Lozano, me and QDVS will play with you guys for teams practice maybe friday.

my number is 321 604 8717 if you need to give me a call.
Cool, I got some friends coming down from Jacksonville for gigs that afternoon so there will be 2 more teams you can practice with.

By the way my doubles partner's roommate has a hd big screen tv, just like the ones at hard knocks except a little bigger I think and there is no lag on it. We can most likely use it to play. :chuckle:

Gindler

Smash Champion
I'm up for any 1v1's you want. I have an easy schedule all this week due to upcoming exams so I'm good alot of the time. and I live in Landing to boot so it's like a 1 minute trip to whereever you are I'm guessing.
AIM:spuddud1989 (aim's better than phone imo). If you would like any more practice than you're already getting.

3frce

Smash Rookie
yeah Hit up AIM for GameDragonX (my partner) or WellCenteredOne (me) or my phone 863-514-8135 We play a nasty Link and GameNWatch but we're very able to play most characters to an above average level if you need specific practice. Call or get ahold of us ahead of time because it's about a 50 minute drive.

3frce

Smash Rookie
Oh and if any of you guys reading this thread live closer towards kissimee west of orlando DEFINATELY call or AIM me or GDX cause that's only about 25 mins away

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
There is a gaming club meeting tomorrow on Wednesday at UCF. You guys should probably go run it over and turn it into a smash fest =)

copy paste ftw.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I'm sure you've all probably seen xyz's warning about how good this kid is (yeah xyz said that at one point if I'm not mistaken), he can seriously use just about any character he wants quite well. So he is quite good to practice with or fight at the upcoming tourney.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
As I mentioned before I got some friends coming down from Jax for gigs so we are going to have like 3 teams at my place playing Friday afternoon/night, 4 if Gindler's team comes. If any of you guys want to come by that would be really cool. We can fit like 16 ppl in my apartment. Unfortunately we only have 2 wii/tv set ups. So we could do loser out and take turns or if you guys wanted, bring a set up, we have room for 2 more setups.

I just want some practice on multiple teams. If any of you are interested tell me so I know how many to expect. If you have any questions, ask me.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Here is my address and a map of it.

12137 Knights Krossing Cir
Orlando, FL 32817-8425

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/12137+Knights+Krossing+Circle+orlando+fl+32817/

Mapquest is most likely gonna tell you to use the round about entrance so, take the first right on the round about. There is going to be a security booth there with a guard who will let you in. Tell me if you are coming so I can pm you what to tell the gaurd to let you in.

Here is a gif of where to go after security booth.

Click here to see it

Geoff how early is early so we can get a time frame.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Manko i think you can crash at my place but i have to get up at like 8AM and go to my school to do a presentation.
It'll take half an hour in total, and i'll be back at like9, 9:30-ish

so you'd have to wait like 30-45 minutes

But you'll probably be asleep lol

THIS GOES FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS HOUSING
WHICH WILL BE FEW

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Thanks H-box. Lozano is also checking with his roommates to see if people can crash there so that's another option, though not finalized yet. I'd be happy to play either place.

I'd be willing to carpool with anyone from Tampa.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Lozano, so its cool if I crash at your place? BTW get on aim sometime.
I need your aim in order for you to see me on. Sorry but I'm out of room, theres already 5 ppl crashing at my place. Manko being the 5th.

My roommates don't want that many people staying over :(. I know that some of you live like 1 hr or more away and that not being able to crash at place probably means you guys won't come play smash because its too far away to drive here then back then back to gigs, for that I apologize.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I need your aim in order for you to see me on. Sorry but I'm out of room, theres already 5 ppl crashing at my place. Manko being the 5th.

My roommates don't want that many people staying over :(. I know that some of you live like 1 hr or more away and that not being able to crash at place probably means you guys won't come play smash because its too far away to drive here then back then back to gigs, for that I apologize.

pfft. even if it is an hour-hour and a half drive, its worth it.

Gindler

Smash Champion
As I mentioned before I got some friends coming down from Jax for gigs so we are going to have like 3 teams at my place playing Friday afternoon/night, 4 if Gindler's team comes. If any of you guys want to come by that would be really cool. We can fit like 16 ppl in my apartment. Unfortunately we only have 2 wii/tv set ups. So we could do loser out and take turns or if you guys wanted, bring a set up, we have room for 2 more setups.

I just want some practice on multiple teams. If any of you are interested tell me so I know how many to expect. If you have any questions, ask me.
So my teammate/roomie seems really interested in practicing on friday so that we know what you're in for. So most likely there'll be a minimum of 4 teams as it seems.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So my teammate/roomie seems really interested in practicing on friday so that we know what you're in for. So most likely there'll be a minimum of 4 teams as it seems.
more teams...me and my boy will be there. This is gonna be some invaluable practice, as no on else we know plays teams, or even has a reliable partner

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I'm not working today, so if you can come by, I'd gladly get the 1v1 practice.

Top Bottom