• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

giga bowser

jackjames

Smash Rookie

Master Hand's ultamite creation, has twice the strength and defensive powers of Bowser, he is also slower and heavier than Bowser. Giga Bowser awaits anyone..

jack

online betting gourmet food

Cinder

Smash Master
Master Hand's ultamite creation, has twice the strength and defensive powers of Bowser, he is also slower and heavier than Bowser. Giga Bowser awaits anyone..

jack

online betting gourmet food
D: A bot that actually knows what it's talking about O_____O

Beat Normal mode + in under a certain amount of time.
18 minutes, if I recall correctly...and you can't use a continue...

.Marik

is a social misfit
how do you battle giga bowser in melee
:confused:

You need to beat everything on Normal or higher difficulty, and then once you beat Bowser, and you still haven't gotten a Game Over, and the amount of time that you beat it with is under 18 minutes, then he appears.

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
answer

ive seen him on forums and other things like brawl

well i just fought him yesterday and beat him and all u have to do it do adventure mode on normal or higher with no continues..then after u kill bowser his little statue thing will fall and u will see ur character posing on the stage and the statue will come back up be hit with lightning and giga bowser will come out..kill him to get trophy. if you continue while fighting him then u can fight him again but u just get no trophy..

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
You can? o.o *was misinformed* Okay then...but yeah, 18 minutes...*burns his old player's guide he got when the game came out that gave him the bad info*
It's actually true, I think if you play through Adventure Mode fast enough and die at Final Destination (assuming you haven't used a continue yet), then you will surely get another chance to face Giga Bowser. I'm kinda surprised you didn't know this eeing you're a Melee enthusiast and all.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
Jigglypuff destroys giga bowser. Since Giga Bowser is so big and slow, simply use rest on him and he'll die in like two hits. THats how I did it... :p

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
ive seen him on forums and other things like brawl
As what everyone else said, you must get through adventure mode under normal or higher difficulty in less than 18 mins. I've defeated Giga Bowser with my true main and Peach on the first two tries. To me, he wasn't that hard ^^;

Geist

Smash Master
Normal adventure in 18 mins, no game overs.
And he's too easy. I've had him suicide mid-match
lol qft
I beat him a month after I got the game in 2001. I was 10.
I used mewtwo.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter if you get a game over or not though. I think he still appears.

Geist

Smash Master
Grab the left ledge, fall, jump to the left, and grab the edge again.
Sometimes he vBs off the edge and SDs.

He's only difficult in very hard, only because he survives up to like 500%. Just hit, spot dodge/run and repeat.

Top Bottom