• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giga Bowser Won't Die in Stamina

Demon5263

Smash Rookie
Hello, I used a custom CSS to be able to choose Giga Bowser from the character select screen. I already knew he wouldn't die in regular matches, but is there anyway to have him die in stamina matches.

Like, have him switch to regular bowser at a low percentage? Would that be possible?

On a side note, is there a way to hack stamina so 300% could be higher or lower?

Thanks!

Kati

Smash Lord
No one really plays stamina mode, so I doubt any coder will want to put the time in to fix that.

Toomai

Smash Ace
Stamina mode uses negative damage - that is, if you have 87 HP, you're at -87% damage. This makes it extremely hard (if no impossible) to code anything based on HP decreasing to 0 (% rising to 0) that won't affect regular play.

Top Bottom