• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Giga Bowser and Wire Frames for Brawl!

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
Come on People!
Help me keep this thread alive and running!

Oh, and SLIM, you still haven't answered my question. Do you not have any reasonings or facts for wire frames to be playable characters on Brawl?

ssbb47

Smash Rookie
hmm since it probably won't happen, i'll just go get action replay for wii.Of course they'll have them in brawl but they won't be playable.It would be awesome if they were.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
hmm since it probably won't happen, i'll just go get action replay for wii.Of course they'll have them in brawl but they won't be playable.It would be awesome if they were.
i think that action replay is for gamecube only.......

What if bowser pulls of a zelda/sheik kinda thing? down-B turns him into giga bowser?
that wouldn't be fair, considering he can turn into giga bowser the whole match. if giga bowser gets on brawl at all, he should be worthy of his own character spot.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
Giga Bowser- yeah that'd be cool. Giga Bowser could work... Definetly cooler than Bowser
Wire Frames- I always thought that if there was a create a character option the default look would be a wire frame. Kinda like Ace in street fighter!
Thanks for the kind responses on both characters! I usually don't get support for Wire Frames....

i_eat_fried_worms

Smash Cadet
They do look cool, but with an action replay, you'll see that giga bowser is just an awesome-looking bowser, and the wire frames are basically C. Falcon and Zelda without B moves. But they would be cool costumes.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
They do look cool, but with an action replay, you'll see that giga bowser is just an awesome-looking bowser, and the wire frames are basically C. Falcon and Zelda without B moves. But they would be cool costumes.
dude, i said that THEY ARE BASICALLY ZLEDA AND C. FALCON, MAINLY BECAUSE OF THEIR SHAPE, NOT THEIR MOVES. How would they be costumes? oh, nevermind....
I like beating the snot out of both of them. They should return.
Exactly! That's another good reason as to WHY they should be on Brawl! :D

i_eat_fried_worms

Smash Cadet
dude, i said that THEY ARE BASICALLY ZLEDA AND C. FALCON, MAINLY BECAUSE OF THEIR SHAPE, NOT THEIR MOVES. How would they be costumes? oh, nevermind....
oops, i messed up, i meant giga bowser, it's not that good, but if don't want it, you could just not choose him(remember giga bowser actually isn't any bigger than bowser,he just is scaled up in event 51)
PS, if you look closely, they may not have B moves, but their A moves are exactly the same

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
oops, i messed up, i meant giga bowser, it's not that good, but if don't want it, you could just not choose him(remember giga bowser actually isn't any bigger than bowser,he just is scaled up in event 51)
PS, if you look closely, they may not have B moves, but their A moves are exactly the same
True, if you do look closely (talking about BlueFlames), you'll see that they both share the same movesets. One is bigger, and one is smaller. Know the differences.

And for people saying that Giga Bowser should be an alternate costume for Bowser, well....They're DIFFERENT SIZES! They may "scale his size down a bit", but that still won't be enough. There are HUGE differences (not talking about movesets, they both have the same one), Bowser has been in a TON of games, while Giga Bowser's first appearance in a game was Melee. (says so on his trophy) Bowser has more popularity and fanbase, than Giga Bowser probably ever will. So no, i donnot see Giga Bowser as an alternate Costume for Bowser.

As for Wireframes....Wireframes are a good idea (same for polygons, but they are just clones of enemies). They aren't that popular, but they stand a chance. They're owned by nintendo 100%.

i_eat_fried_worms

Smash Cadet
True, if you do look closely (talking about BlueFlames), you'll see that they both share the same movesets. One is bigger, and one is smaller. Know the differences.

And for people saying that Giga Bowser should be an alternate costume for Bowser, well....They're DIFFERENT SIZES! They may "scale his size down a bit", but that still won't be enough. There are HUGE differences (not talking about movesets, they both have the same one), Bowser has been in a TON of games, while Giga Bowser's first appearance in a game was Melee. (says so on his trophy) Bowser has more popularity and fanbase, than Giga Bowser probably ever will. So no, i donnot see Giga Bowser as an alternate Costume for Bowser.

As for Wireframes....Wireframes are a good idea (same for polygons, but they are just clones of enemies). They aren't that popular, but they stand a chance. They're owned by nintendo 100%.
as i said before, with an AR, you'll see that event match 51's giga bowser was a scaled up version, not its real size, its real size is as big as normal bowser.

also, maybe it could be an earnable costume.

and lastly, wireframes ARE clones, just of c. falcon and zelda, and without B moves

Top Bottom