• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gideon well you be my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

O'dul

Smash Journeyman
so will you be my friend man i dont have many and i did them for the up comeing war and after together we can rule the fring and all ssb battles i need a right hand man and you fit the pick

------------------
**** Star Fox rocks *** hard so there :p

O'dul

Smash Journeyman
sorry i put it up 2 times but it was my cpu it stop and thout that it was not going to do it so i did it agen

------------------

O'dul

Smash Journeyman
ok ill be your friend and thats one more man i have for my teem thx man o and i have a club going you want to be in it email if you do

------------------

O'dul

Smash Journeyman
yo who is on god dam nt im forget it

------------------

Seison

Smash Journeyman
omg i know this is spam, and i don't know why this thread isnt closed yet anyway, but I just wanted to drag the OLDEST, most obsolete thread in the melee discussion forum back from the depths. and at the end of page 659, this thread would be it. what were these ancients even talking about? O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom