• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ghost Times

RazorwireTroop

Smash Cadet
So I was playing Doritos Crash Course on the 360 the other day. Playing with friends' ghost times and all and then it hit me. Since we're having a closer build to Melee's Adventure Mode, they should implement this.

Think about it.

Have the friends you added online, with the best times to see how fast you beat adventure mode (Well me and friends always competed back in 2001 for fastest times for different difficulties.)

This is also applied to Board the Platforms! Break the Targets! etc. Thoughts?

This is brilliant. It would make single player modes much more interesting, plus players can learn new patterns to approach the game in a simpler form than watching a replay.

Would the ghost be like a wire frame of the character or something?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I like the ghost race features in the Mario Kart games and Super Mario Galaxy 2 a lot. This could easily make single player modes much more interesting, so I'm in full support of this idea. Maybe there could be some worldwide and/or regional charts for the top 10 best records for certain single player modes as well?

Top Bottom