• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ghost rider

Racoonboy

Smash Cadet
It's another marvel movie, ghostrider, is anyone going to see it this saturday, i am but this won't be the only marvel movie this year

Talic

Smash Rookie
Oh this is going to be a SICK movie! As a huge of the Ghost Rider comic series I'm glad to know that this movie is using Johnny Blaze as the Ghost Rider instead of Daniel Ketch. But the best part is Blackheart and Mephisto finally appear in a Marvel movie.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
This movie looks b grade at best.... but I want to watch it.... so much. It just looks like a really cool movie. I'm going to end up watching it, even though I could go see a better movie instead.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
I'm really not sure wheather this movie will do well or not. Generally, I have a pretty good sense of wheather or not a film will do well at the box office (My 'Excellent' sense has been demoted to 'pretty good' after I wrongly predicted 'Night at the Museum' 's outcome) But I'm not sure about this film.

Top Bottom