• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GG Ylink Trixxxy(with video!!!)

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
If you're on Yoshi's Story, you can do this on Dreamland but you gotta time a DJ in there. If you send them upwards onto the top platform. You can Fullhop Dair and it will be a Firespike almost 100% of the time. Great for wakeup if they're getting up on the top platform. You can also do the same thing with a short hop on the side platforms.
A combo I like to do is utilt -> sh fire spike -> any Aerial depending on the character...Falco = death by Nair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYIJqZ2wwug

rhan

Smash Hero
I like how that sounds. And aginst lighter characters it could be a simple easy kill. Like I think this could possibly kill Mario at 100% or so.( on the top platform)

Bil

Smash Ace
I have the spacing down to do it on all the platforms on almost every stage, some you just need a well timed DJ. I've killed with this so many times it's surprising just how useful this is.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
LOL

I used to randomly do this to professor pro

It feels good when it happens

Top Bottom