• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 6: Kyonfest!!!! Orlando, FL 07/23/11

_Dice

Smash Ace
Man. Against an Olimar? Hate those more than Metaknights! lol But sure why not! Variety is your friend! lol
spindash when he has a white out, and spinshot backair when he has purple.

when red/yellow/blue you shorthop fair

upthrow is very strong vs oli as well as bthrow when facing middle of stage. ban battlefield. as always Fastfall down B to reduce your momentum alot and and DI toward the corners or sides since oli can't do anything to keep you from getting back. you should be able to juggle oli with uairs and fairs after an uthrow. oli is hard if you don't watch the colors but if you do things should work out well. runoff springs to gimp makes olimar cry though. don't be afraid of your offstage game. sonic can compete with most characters offstage

sorry random MU advice.

True Blue

Smash Lord
spindash when he has a white out, and spinshot backair when he has purple.

when red/yellow/blue you shorthop fair

upthrow is very strong vs oli as well as bthrow when facing middle of stage. ban battlefield. as always Fastfall down B to reduce your momentum alot and and DI toward the corners or sides since oli can't do anything to keep you from getting back. you should be able to juggle oli with uairs and fairs after an uthrow. oli is hard if you don't watch the colors but if you do things should work out well. runoff springs to gimp makes olimar cry though. don't be afraid of your offstage game. sonic can compete with most characters offstage

sorry random MU advice.
Thanks lol. Knew most of the that. But the colors thing is what gets me. Am slightly color blind... lol. And if that doesn't make it worse my eye sight is worse. Along with Olimar I hate playing peach cause I can't tell the faces on the turnips. lol. But thanks for the advice none the less. And whats MU mean? lol

_Dice

Smash Ace
Thanks lol. Knew most of the that. But the colors thing is what gets me. Am slightly color blind... lol. And if that doesn't make it worse my eye sight is worse. Along with Olimar I hate playing peach cause I can't tell the faces on the turnips. lol. But thanks for the advice none the less. And whats MU mean? lol
with pikman i go by size usually. the widest one is purple the thinnest and shortest white, everything else means fair. :)

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
hey guys another person from gainesville wants mm's!!! He plays game and watch and it's not G-Love.
Any takers because he really wants some. Just $1 mm's though is that cool?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hey guys another person from gainesville wants mm's!!! He plays game and watch and it's not G-Love.
Any takers because he really wants some. Just $1 mm's though is that cool?
i'll accept

also, did that sonic guy want $5 MMs? cause you said any and i put him and you down for $5...i can adjust it if necessary :laugh:

SAX

Smash Ace
I'll show u tomorrow sax :awesome:

:p

I'm down for $1 vs the gnw guy

I'm tryin to keep the characters I MM against as diverse as possible for maximum MU practice

:phone:
We should MM! MM to prove the MU! Bahhaa $2? Bo3 or Bo5?

hey sax see if mero can find another teammate, might be going to movies with fam
I'll let him know.

But dang this tourny just got less hype. No halberd or CO18.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
We should MM! MM to prove the MU! Bahhaa $2? Bo3 or Bo5?

I'll let him know.

But dang this tourny just got less hype. No halberd or CO18.
wait what halberd isnt going?

also, CO probably would've stayed for $5 singles :laugh:

pesticide

Smash Lord
@sax: lol MM to prove the MU. sure $2 bo5 sounds cool. Need max games b4 u leave. I haven't played ur MK 1v1 in a long time either

we'll have enough singles floating around @ this tourney to get a stripper lol

Jeff and I should be getting there around 12:15 or 12:30
:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Gallax :wario: vs :pikachu2: $5 bo5
Kuro :diddy: vs :snake: $1 bo3
Sax :diddy: vs :metaknight: $2 bo3
:diddy: Vs :wolf: $2 bo3
:diddy: vs :wario: $2 bo3
Pesticide :diddy: vs :olimar: $1 bo3
Xdeath :diddy: vs :metaknight: $1 bo3
:wario: vs :metaknight: $1 bo3
kirbydabest :diddy: vs :falco: $1 bo3
Ryo: :diddy: / :wario: vs :ike: / :marth: $5 bo3
True Blue: :diddy: / :wario: vs :sonic: $2 bo3
Non-g love GW: :diddy: / :wario: vs :gw: $1 bo3
Mero: :diddy: / :wario: vs :random: $1-5 bo3

Total: $25-29

i think this is my final list

gallax

Smash Hero
Im down for the stripper.

Btw, you guys need to ask your questions and read the OP before you come. I dont want any salt coming from not knowing the ruleset.

And one last thing, i will no matter what start doubs by 1:15, reg ends at 1. I dont care what. If you want in an arent gonna be there in time call ahead and i can enter you in, but i wil dw you one set if you dont show in time for your match and its holding us up.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Im down for the stripper.

Btw, you guys need to ask your questions and read the OP before you come. I dont want any salt coming from not knowing the ruleset.

And one last thing, i will no matter what start doubs by 1:15, reg ends at 1. I dont care what. If you want in an arent gonna be there in time call ahead and i can enter you in, but i wil dw you one set if you dont show in time for your match and its holding us up.
1:15? ill have plenty of time for MMs beforehand

when do you open up?

SAX

Smash Ace
Final MM List: I can't afford anymore. If I end up positive from these MM's, then I will be available for more later on.

Kyon :wolf: vs :peach: $2 Bo5

Gallax :wolf: vs :toonlink: $2 Bo3

GDX :metaknight:&:wario:&:wolf: vs :diddy: $2 Each Bo3

Radix :metaknight: vs :metaknight: $2 Bo5

Exdeath :metaknight:&:wario: vs :metaknight: $2 each Bo3

KDB :metaknight: vs :falco: $2 Bo3

KDB :wolf:&:wario: vs :kirby2: $2 each Bo3

Dice :metaknight:/:wario: vs :random: $1 Each Bo3

Ryo :wario:&:metaknight: vs THE DYCK :ike: $2 each Bo3

True Blue :wario:&:metaknight: vs :sonic: $2 each Bo3

Pest :metaknight: vs :olimar: $2 Bo5

Top Bottom