• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting ZSS Custom Moves instead of Ike's in Trophy Rush.

Farrac

Smash Apprentice
So yeah, I found this weird issue where I just can't get any Ike's custom moves in trophy rush but instead I am getting constantly Zero Suit Samus' ones.

These images do not prove anything by themselves, but I want to show them to you guys just so you know that I'm not making this up.

The thing is that I have completed trophy rush with Ike quite a few times already, around 18 iirc, and I have gotten 0 custom moves of his. ZSS though...I get those too often for it just to be a coincidence.

Also, I want to remark that I actually played with ZSS before starting with Ike, untill I got all of her specials, and I own a PAL cop

EDIT: I just noticed that there's no way to prove that I did this with Ike so the screenshots are quite pointless, but it is true anyway!

UPDATE: So I just moved on to Daraen and I'm still getting them! Actually, I just got two in the same round! What is wrong with my game?!

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The character that you use only improves your odds of getting his/her custom specials, but it's not guaranteed that you'll get them. This is easier to notice when you're fighting against Crazy Hand in Crazy Orders.

Farrac

Smash Apprentice
The character that you use only improves your odds of getting his/her custom specials, but it's not guaranteed that you'll get them. This is easier to notice when you're fighting against Crazy Hand in Crazy Orders.
I know that, but I had gotten so far none of Ike's or Daraen's specials and I was constantly getting Zero Suit Samus's ones. Actually, after a few more rounds I restarted the game and this issue "fixed" itself.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
All that I know is that you can only get a certain amount of custom parts in a single Trophy Rush game.

Top Bottom